Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Specal Japaneze Strand!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ColoradoCron, Sep 30, 2010.

1. And i hate to tell you it may be a japanese strain but it didn't get imported from there, and your seeds the spotted seeds do not mean there male, and you can't have male and female seeds they all look the same when there mature enough to be viable, but hey for 40 an 8th you got some genetics and dank bud who cares there wasn't like shwag and brick weed they prolly used it for breeding and seeded it and sold it, when they pollinate the female it decreases it's THC content, still nice smoke though never heard of that strain prolly a renamed strain like Urkel or GDP but people can't call it that all the time cause of the copyright haha

2. Didn't even bother to look at the pics.
    People piss me off with that sht, resize your damn pics.

3. I spy with my little eye something that can be used for growing purposes ;)

4. nice buds. im officially cross eyed now

5. Lol strand, nice buds though, pics are TOOOOO big.

6. Agreed. Leopard pattern seeds as you called them are no different then the rest. You cant look at a seed a determine its sex.

7. "special japanese strain" is how its actually spelt.

8. #28 ColoradoCron, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    Read the description: The Name refers to the Japanese city of Okinawa to the
    southernmost part of japan. This strand is not imported, it is grown under the same conditions and atmospheric pressure as like in the City of Okinawa.

And sorry bout the pics... i would re-size them but it wont let me edit the post. soz

:wave: :p

9. Resize your pictures.

10. READ MY LAST POST ABOVE PLZ... ^^^^...........:rolleyes:

11. holy seeds batman!

thats the seedies dank ive ever seen if you got a few seeds your crazy.

i count atleast 6 growable seeds!

smoke up and grow that shit!
    :smoke:

12. If you say strand instead of strain then you are a NOOB

13. holy fucknuggets titty balls.

oh, and if it were a shitty strain i'd be all like

"is it called....'shit' take? ehehehehe :smoke:

14. What does that mean? You think the plants were grown in a hyperbaric chamber? Exactly how does one calibrate the atmospheric pressure in a growroom to be like in japan?

I hate to be a buzzkill but japan never had any really famous weed like colombian gold or something. They had a special type of high thc hemp, but it wasn't as strong as drug cultivars like from thailand or cambodia. Japan buys seed stock from amsterdam.

Unless that is a private japanese growers own strain he made, and sent seeds to a dispensary. But it looks more like a dispensary bought some seeded weed and figured it'd sell better with an exotic story like being japanese and grown some sorta special way.

On the other hand the weed does look pretty good, and it doesn't look like you got rolled or anything.

15. Ah but only 3 survived the squeeze test. if it pops its a bad seed. hollow seeds dont grow don'tcha kno? :cool: