Speakers

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by devilzlettuce, May 12, 2012.

1. #1 devilzlettuce, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    Not sure if this is the right section or not but whatever

I just got a new laptop and I want to get a good speaker set up for my room but I don't want to spend too much maybe around $200. I've been looking around but nothing really catches my eye.

What do you blades recommend? I want something with good bass and pretty easy set up

I was thinking of getting these but I keep reading that the bass isn't good for the price I'd be paying

Attached Files:

2. Won't lie, for $200 I'd get a swell pair of headphones.

Nothing beats the sonic infusion right into my ears.

Happy hunting, dude.

:smoke:

3. [quote name='"Sark"']Won't lie, for $200 I'd get a swell pair of headphones.

Nothing beats the sonic infusion right into my ears.

Happy hunting, dude.

:smoke:[/quote]

I would but I recently moved from an apartment where I couldnt blast my musica to a house where I can so I want something that will shake my room a little bit

4. They are cheap as hell now, they were even then.

Good quality, but I do, sometimes, I had a better woofer.

It's REALLY nice, and the speaker is pointed at the ground, which will help it from blowing out since the ground will absorb a lot of the force, but frankly, I'm the guy who WANTS the windows to rattle, so I desire something bigger.

The sound, however, is boss.

Plus, the far right and let speakers have a TON of chord length, so you can space that shit out in your room.

5. [quote name='"Kramer"']They are cheap as hell now, they were even then.

Good quality, but I do, sometimes, I had a better woofer.

It's REALLY nice, and the speaker is pointed at the ground, which will help it from blowing out since the ground will absorb a lot of the force, but frankly, I'm the guy who WANTS the windows to rattle, so I desire something bigger.

The sound, however, is boss.

Plus, the far right and let speakers have a TON of chord length, so you can space that shit out in your room.[/quote]

Yea They are pretty cheap but like you I want something that's gonna bump nd make the room shake a little

6. That was the best deal I found for myself without having experienced other equipment.

Logitech is a quality brand, though.

That may be good advice on who to buy from.