Speaker Grow Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tree420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Hey, I'm going to start a stealth speaker grow once I get the right lighting. Two questions though. Can white garbage bags be used as reflective walls? Any my second question is will the plant be ok if i only fan it at night?

2. Get emergency blankets from wall mart for reflective material they are real cheap. As for only having a fan on it at night I must say why? Constant air movement is important what sort of intake and exhaust fans you getting? Also what lights are you thinking?

3. I don't know about the lights. Maybe two 60 watt CFLs that I would attach to the ceiling. But I was talking about only doing a fan at night because I can't cut a whole in it to install a fan. Also, I have an emergency blanket, but those are made to reflect heat so wouldn't they make the plants too hot? I will post pics once I get some seeds.

4. If its completly sealed then heat will be a problem with even two 60 watters.

5. alright heres a stoned plan. I have like one baseball sized hole that opens up. what if i kept that open and i ran a small battery powered fan during the day and at night i ran another fan? would that work? then there would be an airflow and a hole that the air can get out of. but aren't emergency blankets too hot???

6. you're gonna need a way for air to get in also....and if you have an intake and an exhaust with a fan the blankets arnt gonna make it too hot