Speak Your Mind On Marijuana????

Discussion in 'General' started by X_Trxp, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Anything that comes to mind
    Highest moment
    Best weed
    Top 10 strains in your opinion
    How to grow
    Experiences
    Wake n bakes
    Favorite time being high

Just share information and experiences in this thread

Smoke on people

Twitter:X_Trxp

2. Hmmm probably late night is my favorite time or early morning. its like dead time no ones awake you feel me. 

3. There are threads with those exact titles on them all throughout GC. Don't need all that in 1 thread. Too much don't wanna read it all.

4. #4 Old School Smoker, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    double post. bad connection timing when I hit the enter button sorry.

5. I usually prefer smoking when it's dark, but I seem to enjoy it outside a lot more when it's dark anyway.

Favorite time being high was at a summer camp a long time ago with some of my old buddies, smoking every night, sometimes they did mornings too. One of those stories to tell...

6. That is exactly what I am about with my weed. 

7. Highest was smoking 1 gram of north ern light Kief in a bong in 1 hit. I actually hallucinated for a few minutes.

Best weed was from a buddy who knew a grower who said his crop was a fluke and was THE most potent cannabis I have seen and smoked, he could not replicate the crop after (eighths sold for $120 easily).

Could care less bout strains, I go for smell and crystals. I prefer sativa.

Growing is EASY, curing is difficult.

I've been smoking almost 20 years and started on that crap brick weed.

I usually do not wake and bake because then my whole day is neglected and all I do Is eat til I pass out. I smoke when I'm off work. Sometimes during work when I've had too much to drink, cannabis reactivates my common sense when drunk.

Cannabis has helped me greatly with anxiety. I could Barely Talk to people before I smoked.

8. I'd like to smoke right now.

9. Then don't? :confused:

Purple Ice, best strain ever

Rainbow family :)

10. I uhm - i dunno

11. vaping is the shit

Attached Files:

12. I smoke daily, but in lesser quantity than I once did. I've gone from smoking a quarter on a weekly basis, to making a gram last sometimes over a week. I smoke a bowl or two before bed. I've come to find smoking before 10pm churlish and unseemly.

This evolution of attitude was born of necessity. I work in an office setting where I'm required to multitask, and there's just no way that I could perform were I stoned all the time.