Spaz Says Goodbye

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Spaz, peace, something tells me you'll end up smoking again at somepoint, but you made the right choice bro. Theres always beer right? Well at least till you get shipped off. A friend just got injured, (not wounded) and might be sent home. Stay safe.

2. You are born free. Governments either preserve or destroy that freedom, not give.

To smooth08.

3. While militaries can be unnecessary, right now they are necessary.

I appreciate and admire your decision to volunteer anyways.

4. man I hope you don't end up in afghan-I.

the only thing the afghani soldiers do besides fight is sit around in circles smoking hash and weed.

5. noooooo. it's very respectable what you're doing and you'll be missed. be sure to keep posting when you can though! won't be the same without ya man

6. Good luck, buddy! I remember talking with you late night on AIM. Be strong, and stick with your choice. :)

The Blessed Herb will always be there for you, when you need her most. :)

7. So, I'm back. And yes, Liquor is quite fun. I man become "Mini- Dj drunkagain" at the rate I'm going, haha.

So last night, as a parting gift, My boy hooked up up with a 1/4oz of Blueberry for $50, as a parting gift. I had $100, so Asked him if I could get like 10 grams or something. He gave me 15g's, lol.

Rediculous night ( WARNING, CRAZY SPAZ-STYLE STORY FOLLOWS. ONLY SUITABLE FOR THOSE 18 AND UP!):

So we get the bud. Not a single stem or seed, no shake. Just, The greatest looking nugs I've ever seen. I thanked him so much, and offered that he join us in the goal to finish all the bud. He declined, saying " Probation's a bitch".

Fast foward about an hour. We planned the WHOLE night. We would smoke about an 1/8th. Myself, my boy ( We'll call him J), and his girlfriend( We'll call her B). We were to blaze 2 fat dutchies totalling 3.5 grams. We were then going to head to a friends house for an hour or so, chill out and head back to our hood.

We chilled with B for a bit longer, and she had to head home due to work this morning. That's when the fun began...

We rolled two more dutch's and faced them. Then, we saved the roaches. We then rolled 2 more, smoked, and saved the roaches. We used 2 power aid bottles, and each had a 2 dutchie Nader.

We started blazing around 11ish, and finish around 2 ish. I still feel a little euphoria, but nothing crazy. I was hearing shit the whole night, specifically my Egyptian friend, Ahmed.

Forgetting I was to meet up with my recruiter this afternoon, I left his house around 4am and walked the couple blocks back home. I took a shower about an hour ago, and it was the greatest feeling. Ever.

Moral? Fuck if I know, but I was fucking trashed last night.

8. Glad to see you got sent off in style, Spaz. I was seriously fucking trashed last night, too. Two friends of mine and I did grav bong after grav bong in this dude's bathtub. It was seriously amazing. :bongin: