Sparks

Discussion in 'General' started by Cali Caress, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Just went to the liquor store..only had like 5 bucks I'm pretty broke right now between x-miss gifts and bills. But yeah I was just gonna pick up a few cans of that Sparks energy drink with alcohol, it has like 7%..so quite a bit more then beer I grabbed 3.

Anyway I bring it up to the counter and the guy tells me I can get a 4 pack for a little more, I hadn't seen the 4 packs so I'm like aight thats cool. And then he shows me this coupon where if I buy 5 (4pack+1single) I can get 3 dollars off all of it..which is fuckin cool. So for under 5 bucks I just got 5 cans for what I would have paid for 3. 5 cans would be close to 9 bucks without the coupon.

Haha sorry this is kinda a pointless thread I guess I'm just pretty happy and I wanted to share it with everybody. I'm not sure if they sell sparks everywhere but heres a pic if you haven't seen it, it basically tastes like redbull to me. Enerygy+alcohol is always good.

[​IMG]

2. Sparks is the shit, I only drink the orange ones cause the black ones give me the shits the next morn.

-Mark

3. i drink one of those before i start drinkin beers..
    its a good head start and they pretty easy to drink, but any more than one and my stomache gets super acidic and i can feel that shit bubblin around in thurr:(

4. Yeah I feel ya man. I got like an iron stomach though...the things I consume haha. It will probably catch up with me when I'm older though, I'll have like 5 ulcers :D

5. I hate sparks.

Alcohol + Caffiene +Weed = Standing up one moment, passed out the next.

6. You guys need to try Joose...its an energy/alcohol drink but it has 9.9% alcohol. Ive only tried dragon joose which is the purple and black can. Its not too bad, and it gets me buzzin so its all good lol

Keep your eyes out for it....

7. Damn I def will...I don't think I've seen it yet though. What does it taste like? Energy drink? or can you taste the a-hol in it?

8. last time i had that shit was last winter, used to drink it often, but i havent since i passed out outside puking next to myself, then woke up in the morning, inside.

its the acidic shit man, it FUCKS with you if you drink too much..and them JOOSE cans are so big.
    we used to drink 2-3 and it was one of those times with an empty stomache.:(:(

9. common guys just drink some beer u get used to it if u guys dont drink that much haha

or get some md deuce deuce theyll creep on ya

10. I do drink beer...I used to be all about beer really. But now I really only drink liquor and higher alcohol content malt beverages. I just don't really like beer anymore, it takes me to much to get fucked up. Why drink an entire beer when I can drink 1 shot and it will have the same effect?

I just didn't have enough for a bottle so I went with a couple of these babys cuz they got more kick then brew.

11. Yea, my way to describe it is, it taste like candy but strong. Drinkable....lol
    Thats prbly totally off but thats my opinion...LOL
    I never drink more than 1, just to get me going then I drink other stuff, that stuff upsets my stomach as well.

12. pick up a couple maddogs then

13. Oh man, maddogs? I had a bad experience with that lol
    Im like cali, i just get it for the xtra kick...i also love drinking bud ice :hello:
    Ive got a 18 pack in the fridge as we speak lol

14. I dunno what that is, maybe we don't got them here. Can you post a link to some info?

15. Idk actually the thing that I think helps me keep it down might be my insane salt intake while I drink... I always have a bag of these on hand and they are gone by the end of the night. Salt is good for calming your stomach, or at least for me anyway.

[​IMG]

16. I wish I didn't live in such a shit state... can only get hooch at state stores and they definitely don't have anything as awesome as that :mad: