Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sparking a generation blunt!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ulmostinsane, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Merry christmas, and happy toking :smoke:

2. Merry Christmas!

How many roaches it take to make that one? :smoke:

3. #3 runthistown18, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    Does generation blunts really get you 5x's higher then normal blunts? or is it b.s?
    Never tried it, Maybe im just weird but i throw my roaches away once they get down to about a half inch lol.

If it's dank rolled up in it them, they get WAYYYYYY too smelly to keep them lol.

4. Educate me on this "generation blunt" you speak of. :)

5. Made of previous roaches, thus collecting resin from large amounts of weed getting smoked.

Makes for a more potent hit, or atleast so I think.

6. -Keep roaches instead of plucking them.
    -Let them build up for months until you have a bunch
    -When you have enough, gut the roaches, Take out the burnt weed.
    -Roll a big blunt/joint with the weed left from the roaches.

It's said to get you insanely high..

7. This one only took me about 8 roaches, a couple were pretty good size ones. Its my first one :D

8. it must taste like ass

9. Usually when rolling up a generation joint I always put fresh bud with all of the other roaches. Improves the taste and the burn .
    Enjoy the smoke, must be a long burning blunt.

10. It tastes pretty shitty, but you get stoned off your ass :D

11. Ah, gotcha. I used to use some old roaches in my joints way back when. The resin does make for a very powerful sesh. :D

12. When you take a hit, a lot of THC is pulled back towards the mouth piece from the bud. Thus, all the weed that is left over in the roach is completely filled with THC.

Put them all together and smoke a generation blunt and you get stoned

13. I do this too. I dont really think i get more high but i've never really compare the 2