Sparkin' up in class...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JRR Tokin', Mar 17, 2005.

1. Alrite people, just thought i'd share a story with you...

So basically, I've got these two crazy stoner mates. They were at the back of an English lesson one time last week, and i guess just thought fuck it, and first smoked a bowl of weed through a pipe, and then lit up a whole spliff...

The stupid teacher was oblivious to this, and even told a kid off for saying something like "God it stinks of weed in here", thinking he was being silly.
    I have no idea how they got away with it, esp. since they stunk the place out. I think it was cos' the teacher's a smoker (of cigs) and so has no smell...

(BTW, Even being caught with weed in our place means you will be expelled on the spot, no questions asked... God these kids are crazy)

Anyway, would/have any of you ever done something like that?

Peace. :)

2. I bet the teacher toked up in that classroom a lot.

3. why risk it? I can see smoking before class but during class? Good god.....

4. yeah, recently someone told me they did this, but i don't know if i believe her... anyways, i'm not a puss or anything, i've smoked before school alot, but whats the point of smoking in school if your always having to look behind your shoulder and being nervous and everything especially since most of the time there is a clean prick in the class who would tell on you? smoking while in class is an obvious sign of "trying" to look cool, so fuck those people.

5. yea theres a kid in my school that blows lines during class, just looking for attention if you ask me

6. Exactly. That's a big risk.

7. I've rolled a j in class before, but that is ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.

8. I know many kids in my school that crush up pills in thier graphing calculator and snort it in class...pretty stupid if you ask me.peace

9. Hahaha, that's funny. Just today in ISS some kid rolled up a joint. It's very easy to do it in there though you kind of have these blinders on each side of your desk so no one can really see what you're doing and he was in the corner so it's almost impossible to see him. Still pretty funny though.

10. FUCK smoking in school. That's just stupid. Worrying about being caught would kill my buzz.

Nothing wrong with a wake n bake before school though...

11. I 've taken a hit in the hallway and blew out in the classroom. We were cooking food in that class and nobody saw e except the stoner kids

12. how did your teacher not notice the billowing clouds of smoke comeing from the back of the class?

13. yea that sounds rather impossible.. the smoke woulda be everywhere.. the classrooms next door would smell.. the whole hall would reek... and you would have to count on a lot more people not being able to smell it then your teacher... mabey if it was detention after school with nobody around and a semi retarded dead badger as your host.... but otherwise :rolleyes:

14. I know kids that would smoke in woodshop, all through out class. Sometimes in the middle of class or in a project room, the teacher could smell it and could tell who was smoking but he just poked fun at them and never said anything to an administrater. I felt it wasn't worth it to smoke in class and could wait until lunch to go off campus and blaze.

15. hah, that sounds pretty.... crazy :rolleyes:

yeah, it's not worth the risk but i've done it once a couple years ago in high school in the back of my science class. it was a one hitter and i blew it into my bookbag. i also smoked a joint with a friend in the bathroom across from the same class and came back into it reeking. the teacher even asked me if i went to go smoke--which i denied of course-- she just shook her head and told me to sit down, hah... that was the last time i did something like that...

16. this whole business of not getting caught i dont know about, but my homie got caught sparkin up a bowl in class. lol, he got suspended for one day (cause he gave his stash and pipe to a buddy b4 security took him away).

17. They are pretty crazy. Maybe they like the risk of getting caught.

18. my dude was telling me the first time he ever smoked weed was in woodshop class, i thought that was pretty funny

19. i wouldnt smoke in school... its a burn. everyone can smell it. one time, some kid walked out of a bathroom stall and he just cleared his throat, washed his face and left. i found an apple in the toilet when i went in to piss. i laughed. but i would blaze it for sure before school.

20. shouldn't smoke at school