Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sparkin The Joint

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JPblunt., Feb 4, 2002.

1. If you continue to post useless upp messages like that , i may have to post a You're Banned message. 

Please don't post empty useless messages to Grasscity Community.

2. I'm not picky about who gets the first hit when smoking a joint or a blunt. If I roll it, and it isn't my weed, I will ask the other person if they would like the first hit. If it's my weed and I rolled it, I will take the first hit without asking, and sometimes I will just offer the first hit to  the other person, just to be nice. Does it matter if you get the first hit or not? Either way, you're getting high, so be happy. Like I said before, I don't care about taking the first hit, as long as I get to smoke, I'm fine. 

Now that I'm done talking about me, I'll actually answer your question. 

Your weed & you rolled it... you can take the first hit and do whatever you want with it.
    Your weed & your friend rolled it... your friend might just take the first hit without asking, and you're out of luck there. you can ask for the first hit if you want, but it's only polite to let your friend take it since they took the time to roll it.

The same applies vice versa. 

3. I'm not picky about who gets the first hit when smoking a joint or a blunt. If I roll it, and it isn't my weed, I will ask the other person if they would like the first hit. If it's my weed and I rolled it, I will take the first hit without asking, and sometimes I will just offer the first hit to  the other person, just to be nice. Does it matter if you get the first hit or not? Either way, you're getting high, so be happy. Like I said before, I don't care about taking the first hit, as long as I get to smoke, I'm fine. 

Your weed & you rolled it... you can take the first hit and do whatever you want with it.
    Your weed & your friend rolled it... your friend might just take the first hit without asking, and you're out of luck there. you can ask for the first hit if you want, but it's only polite to let your friend take it since they took the time to roll it.

4. I'm not picky about who gets the first hit when smoking a joint or a blunt. If I roll it, and it isn't my weed, I will ask the other person if they would like the first hit. If it's my weed and I rolled it, I will take the first hit without asking, and sometimes I will just offer the first hit to  the other person, just to be nice. Does it matter if you get the first hit or not? Either way, you're getting high, so be happy. Like I said before, I don't care about taking the first hit, as long as I get to smoke, I'm fine. 

5. I'm not picky about who gets the first hit when smoking a joint or a blunt. If I roll it, and it isn't my weed, I will ask the other person if they would like the first hit. If it's my weed and I rolled it, I will take the first hit without asking, and sometimes I will just offer the first hit to  the other person, just to be nice. Does it matter if you get the first hit or not? Either way, you're getting high, so be happy. Like I said before, I don't care about taking the first hit, as long as I get to smoke, I'm fine. 

6. Rollers rights

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Quadruple post on a resurrected 11 year old thread. Made me laugh Im pretty stoned. :laughing:

8. it doesnt matter

9. Does it fucking matter, just pass it around and enjoy it.

10. Rollers rights, deuces wild.

If someone else provided the bud, they get deuces. Roller gets 1st.

11. I could care less who lights it as long as I get to smoke it.

12. #33 Wiggibow, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    It doesn't matter; I hate these stupid "stoner etiquette rules" none of them make any fucking sense
    Just do whatever works in the moment, adhering to some set of "rules" ruins the free and open experience of smoking weed with people, turns it into more of an "ohh gimme im next!" sort of deal. I say if the person who threw the weed in wants to spark it let em by all means; if they don't just care defacto back to the person who rolled it and so on and so on, people really put too much thought into this shit 

13. Who ever rolls it sparks it.

14. I've always gone by: He who rolls it sparks it. With exceptions occasionally.

15. In the uk it's known as rollers rights, it's number 1 on the list of stoner commandments!

16. Whoever rolls it sparks it

17. Who ever wants to spark the joint gets the spark the joint, honestly i think that job sucks. The first hit off a joint is harsh as hell even if u burn off the excess paper.

If everyones gunna get high nobody should be sweatin little shit like that

Sent from my MB865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app