spare bedroom grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by MTMedicinal, Apr 20, 2010.

1. #1 MTMedicinal, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    I put this system together myself with the aid of this and other grow forums. I am just days from putting my plants down. I live in Montana, and am a medical marijuana patient, and my wife is my named caregiver, allowing us 12 plants. I purchased seeds from Amsterdam Seed Co. (big bud, carmaliscious, super skunk) and am filling the rest with strains from my brother, who is a caregiver for 16 patients. Total cost, including seeds around 1600.00 usd, but I did have to buy some tools I didn't own.

Light: Illumalight 600w dual bulb electronic ballast, air cooled with 6" vent, and 600w MH and 600w HPS. Light Rail 3.5 light mover. YoYo device.

Tent: California Nursery 4' x 8' x 7' Reflective Interior

Cooling: 6" ducting with 3 inline fans totaling 700 cfm, drawing from climate controlled home, exhausting outside. Two stand alone fans underneath one mouted above plants.

Hydrochamber: 6' vinyl post, 3.75" mesh pots

Nutrient Reservoir: 10 gallon. EcoPlus 396 gph submersible pump, 12" airstone and independent pump, two low level float switches, higher one sounds electonic siren alarm, lower one shuts off pump, including drain cut off valve for pumping out tank

Nutrient delivery: 12 line, 4 gph top drip system, on timer, Dual aeromisters in 'fog box' with low level float switch cut off

Medium: Hydroton

Nutrients: Fox Farms Trio

All electical wired above water run-off line, fed from 50amp 120v breakered source. One main gfci device, and each individual system is fed from surge protected devices.

All plumbing and sealing done with non-toxic products. Light proofing done with duct and or electical tape.

Tested and functioning. Can't wait to drop in the plants. Not pictured is the wire fencing and support rack for screen of green method. Will post with updates.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks nice dude, goodluck

3. HEY MAN LOOKIN GREAT,you know whats up, now you need to use Organic Advanced Nutrients for Hydro Resivor and you'll have care free easy, big, nice, green, healthy, grows! And its not just the nutes, you can use fox farm if your good, but Advanced seems to buffeer the PH without any help, and its POTENT END RESULT, thats what I know, lots of Medicinal strength.:wave:
    BY THE WAY... 5 stars

4. Holy shit nice setup

5. wish i had a spare bedroom lol might kick the eldest out nxt yr lol one thing id change mate all five my yoyos arnt worth shit no more swop em for good old chains n save ya self pain later but looking good mate at mo !

6. WoW nice set up bro. I have converted my spare bathroom into my grow room..spare bedroom def trumps it!