spanish translation please

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Jan 18, 2008.

1. so i have this extremely obnoxious neighbor above me who has 2 little kids and thats cool, im fine with that.

but what im not fine or cool with is the fact that these kids are constantly running around and thus pounding on the floor and rolling something around that scrapes the floor in the kitchen. then at 1030 at night when my girlfriend is trying to sleep, like she is right now, the chick up there decides to start vacuuming the carpet. and thus making an annoying high pitched humming sound.

we have aleready tried to complain to the management about these people to just try and get them to have a little bit of courtesy for her neighbors, but they said that we need to talk to them our selves first and if it persists then tell them.

well they keep being annoying, but we cant talk to them cuz i dont know spanish and they dont speak english. so can someone please give me something i can write to them that says please be quiet and keep your kids under control cuz its really unpleasant.

something to that affect. not something they could take offensive or threatening and then take it to the office against us and get us tossed out.

thanks

2. Senora Porfavor Puede Callar Su Ninos?

Mam Can You Please Quite Your Children..

3. You: Hola
    Them: Hola
    You: STFU BITCH
    Them: Que
    You: ese te efe oo