Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

spaghetti?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ripcapemay93, Oct 10, 2009.

1. so im hungry and ive been wanting to do something with edibles for awhile. im under the impression that if you put cooking oil into a hot pan and cook it until the weed turns brown. i was wondering if i could just add the oil to some spaghetti and eat that and afterwards soak up whatevers left with bread or something?

2. I just made Mac and cheeze from about .7 of some dank, i put butter and milk in a pan and simmered it for like 20 minutes, I ate it like 30 minutes ago so we'll see how baked it gets me

3. theres a thread somewhere on these forums which accurately describes how to make weed ramen