Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spacing Weed Out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikeyToke, May 21, 2010.

1. Ok ill try to explain this the best i can

lets say i have about 3 bowls worth, which is ur opinion of smoking it. smoke all the bowls in a few mins. space each bowl about 1-4 hours. or just one bowl a day.

cause im very limited on weed soo i wanna kow what u guys think about saving up
    cause i really dont get any higher unless i smoke ALOT and i mean ALOT

thanks and please dont troll me haha

2. umm make a gravity bong? u conserve weed and get riiiiped.i use my grav wen i wanna conserve and still b real chill :rolleyes: hope it helps.

3. ^ this.

I personally hate gravities, but Waterfalls are amazing. <3

4. A bowl per day.

Or, massive t-break.

5. #5 hiphopanonymous?, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    i would just hit it as i wanted, hit some till i got where i wanted to be then stop. repeat till out
    idk if you can but i try to get ppl over, just 2-3 friends, when im low. we all throw in weed or cash and just have a lil sesh

6. I'd make a waterfall bong, then you're weed'll last longer. And how much you smoke all depends on the situation. If you're home and bored, I'd only smoke a little bit just to lift your mood. If you're going out to watch a movie or something, then I'd smoke a bowl or two to make sure you're good and ready for a good bit.