space ????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stickybud11, Feb 21, 2010.

1. hi guys i have just got a 1.2m2 grow tent and was wandering how many plants i would be able to fit in i am going to use 11 ltr square pots they wil be under 600w hps thanx

2. If you want, I think you can fit 5x4 pots in there. That's 20. But it's going to be cramped! Maybe not a good idea to have that many...

Personally I would not go over 12 plant in that space...

I've got a 1x1 meter tent and could fit 4x4 10L buckets in there, and they're not square. But it would be tight, and I've not taken into consideration what size/type of plants you would be growing. They might be too big by the end of flowering. With the SOG method you can fill the entire floorspace with pots and have more, smaller plants.

Why not just have 6 bigger ones? You can get the same harvest, it would just take maybe a week longer to veg - depending on strain.

I've got 3 big indicas going in a tent now. You can check out my grow if you want. Peace!

3. GROWMOE is quite right. You may want to consider what the best plant structure for your strain is and then think about how many of those you can put in there without creating a race to the lights. How many plants can fit will not be determined by the size of the planter as much as the plant structure.

4. Exactly!