Space Weed

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by zythros, Oct 5, 2012.

1. So yeah the way I figure it, i'll be around when stem cells finally start coming online and i'll survive into the space age and since i'll be one of the oldest (but youngest looking) bastards my future investments will of payed off. I'll be so filthy rich and high that i'll have constructed a spaceship that runs off of weed and the smoke is first 'filtered' through the pilot chamber of course. Once that is done the rest is propelled out of the three massive bowls that serve as rockets like the ones you see in the NASA videos haha. Needless to say *****s going to be jealous, we will eventually cultivate our own spaceweed in outer space with strains like Starfucked, Comet Kush and Supernova. Our planets consist of a vast majority of weed plants, kept plentiful and well groomed and maintained by robots. We have massive stoner towers dedicated to the nonstop burning of bud to keep the atmosphere nice and smokey. YOU need a GPS to maneuver through the weed plants just to find your way back from where you just started from.. not because you can't see your way back.. just because your so high.. its a great place me and my buddy have been working on it quite a bit when we are stoned.. OH and this bitch ass teacher is going to get raped and thrown out the trash chute into outerspace.. trust me its the only fate she deserves. :)

2. #2 zythros, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now that you have had that picture break back to the 'story'

We will have a steam engine, none of that electric powered bullshit on our planet(s) it will go everywhere we want and the smoke stack will be curved straight back into our airtight cab :)

The train will have a classic locomotive black finish to it but at the very front it will have Snoop doggs face on it with a huge joint, everytime he inhales the smoke comes out the stack lol its trippy.

One strain will be named Watermelon mango dro.. no im not black
    To be continued!

3. no.

4. yes.
    Trust me Snoop goes to space everyday haha.