Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Space shuttle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rush, Jul 21, 2011.

1. So i definitely woke up in the middle of last night to take a piss, as i entered the bathroom i noticed the window was open and didn't think much of it. Once i was done relieving myself and i mean the instant that i flushed that toilet i heard/felt BOOM... BOOM! In my half asleep/slightly buzzed stupor i thought, was that some kind of bomb? No that could have only been the shuttle, turned on the news and it was coming in for landing. How fucking coincidental is this?

Atlantis' perfect landing closes out shuttle era - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

I just thought this was an awesome little experience, i wont be forgetting the rest of my life i assume.

2. thats cool man! consider yourself lucky, being so close to it and all.

3. Haha thats sweet man

4. Ya i never that about it much before but it is cool living generally along the landing path they take.