Space Queen in Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by I_Speak_For_The_Trees, Dec 8, 2018.

1. I tried a half o of space queen two years ago, and I still haven't found a thing that compares. I consume cannbis medically and this strain saved my life.

Can someone please help me find and possess seeds of this perfect beauty?

I've looked everywhere and romulan alone just doesn't cut it.

Lamb's Breath Auto Evolution

2. U want space queen?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. The means to grow it, yes!

4. That strain was bred by Vic High from the BC growers association... I googled it for you :p
    Here's a link
    bcgrowers title

5. From what I've found, TGA Subcool created the Space Queen strain. It has been discontinued so I wouldnt put too much hope in finding seeds for it. BUT, Subcool still uses Space Queen genetics to breed new strains. Take a look, you can tell its a queen strain by the "Q" in the name. Goodluck and hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. TGA did have his own space queen but the original was bred by Vic like I said.. here's a quote and the link to the strain page where the quote is..

STORY: Original Space Queen, initially bred by Vic High of BC Growers Association (BCGA), is now extinct. Brought back from Canada by TGA seeds, the original F2’s were then crossed with Orange Velvet, creating the Space Queen we know today. Space Queen, sometimes dubbed Space Jill, is Subcool’s and Mz.Jill’s revamped version of the amazing lost cross.

Space Queen | Dark Heart Nursery

• Like Like x 1
  7. I looked into it a bit and the original space queen strain is indeed extinct.

TGA Subcool has a whole bunch of crosses with his version of the space queen strain which was a cross of the original and his orange velvet.

Brothers grimm would be your best bet to the closest thing though.. they have killer queen which was bred by Vic, the guy who bred space queen.. also bros grimm created c99. Killer queen is g13 x c99, Space queen is romulan x c99..

I would recommend to email both subcool and bros grimm and ask what they can offer as the closest representation to the original space queen..

8. Hope you find your strain buddy!

9. Thanks so much for all of this info!

• Like Like x 1