space heater question...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by eShock, Jan 17, 2009.

1. #1 eShock, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
    Alright, i havent found *yet* what the BEST temperature to keep a room at is for 1 plant... right now outside it is -15C... What Celcius rating is best for 1 plant if using a space heater in an unvented room *gonina get a heater that will turn off when it gets to a desired temperature or then lower/raise the heat as needed to keep it at a spec. temp* and my second question is can / will this create a heat signature...

there is 1 helicopter around my area that flys around EVERY SINGLE night... why can't it snow 24/7 on this season so they can't fly lol its annoying because i always hear it and it wakes me up every time

2. 24-26 C should be about right, and I really wouldn't worry about a heat signature, especially if it's that effin' cold out.

3. Dont worry about the heat sig of a space heater -- it's small so would be a blip at best on a heat signature, and even if it is detecable there is nothing illegal about a space heater.

You say your plant is in an unvented room? You need fresh air circulation for that plant to do well.