Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

space case

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by assulin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Yup, looks fine to me.

2. why so much on a damn grinder you could get a bong for the price of that

3. Titanium

4. Yeah I agree bro. Get a Mendo Mulcher atleast. They're like $30 less than the Thief Cases. Fucking $110 for a grinder... Oh, did I say that? :eek:

5. The rule "you get what you pay for" applies to no smoking accessory more than grinders, I find.

6. Yeah, I even agree with that, you get what you pay for. Mendo Mulchers are just as quality as Space Case is. I'd rather get a Mendo.

7. What exactly makes these things so damn expensive? Is it just the titanium?

8. You've never owned a space case if you have that opinion.

9. Exactly. From the shape of the teeth, to the sharpness of the teeth, the size of the holes the bud falls through, the material it's made with, the quality of the magnet, the quality of the threading / machine work, the quality of the screen, whether it comes with little extras like a kief scraper / pick. You will NEVER be disappointed paying a little extra to get the true best quality grinder.

10. I use to be a mendo mulcher fan boy when i thought space cases were a scam then i bought one, used it for a year without a single complaint. Had a run in with the fuzz, went back to the mendo mulcher. Four days later i ordered a new space case. The second you pick it up and pull the the top off then put it part way back on and the magnet snaps it down, or when you can literally spin the bottom of your buster while grinding herbs. Money buys quality.

11. Never Heard of em, maybe I'm going to start checking these things out, I do agree though with products in the smoking world...You do get what you pay for, if you're smart about it.

12. Space Case is amazing.

Def legit.

13. If you spend $100 on a grinder you really are ballin or you need to slap yourself

14. A perfect tool for perfectionists. Ti is certainly an awesome element, and Ti things are always awesome.

But for the everyday user, a Cali chrusher, mendo musher, fendi splusher will do just fine in shredding up herb.

15. i paid 20 bucks for my 4 piece grinder. I can see the advantages of material and little aspects (teeth size, hole size, material) but im not that picky to pay and extra 90 bucks for those tiny advantages when mine works just fine.