Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Space Case vs Other brands?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by andyGILL, Aug 31, 2008.

1. I'm on my 4th grinder right now and it's my first Space Case. Up until now I never understood why good bongs and accessories cost so much extra. I mean, I had always bought $40 bongs and $15-$30 grinders and they had served me fine, right?

Wrong. My new bong hits a hundred times cleaner than any other piece I've used. Similarly, my new $70 Space Case grinder is the best I've ever used. I've put a whole nug with fat stems and everything in it and it offered zero resistence when I spun it. It never gets harder to spin, the magnetic lid is easy to take off but if by chance you drop it there's no chance it's coming loose.

I just can't say enough good things about this grinder, it's awesome. Trust, spend the extra $20 or $30 or whatever and get a Space Case next time :smoking:

2. you just sold me on buying a space case man!

3. Nice, I've done my job then!

4. yeah me and my friend always get into an arguement about name branded smoking devices. Im always telling him yeah brandname doesnt always matter but there is nothing compared to a space case or roor and he always disagrees with me.

Well he had the sharpstone and three of the teeth broke off in the first week. Later one we noticed that the grinders on the top lid were not even on the glue wore off holding it wtf?

So yeah he got a space case and its in perfect condition the kief screen in it is PRIME you will not get a better screen than a space case.

5. That's the difference between a CNC machined grinder made from billet aluminum and a cheap ass grinder with all the teeth pressed in.