Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Space Case vs Mendo Mulcher

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by torenxw, Nov 23, 2012.

1. As we all know, Space Case is known for making the best grinders on the market. I want to know how true this is though. When I look up Mendo Mulchers, everyone also says those are the best. Which is which, or do you think there's a better brand?

I'm looking to get a 2pc. Any info helps.

2. [quote name='"torenxw"']As we all know, Space Case is known for making the best grinders on the market. I want to know how true this is though. When I look up Mendo Mulchers, everyone also says those are the best. Which is which, or do you think there's a better brand?

I'm looking to get a 2pc. Any info helps.[/quote]

Get a kannastor they're like space cases except not over priced

3. I own one Mendo Mulcher.

I own three Space Cases. Love 'em.

I'll never have to buy another grinder again. Space Case FTW.

That being said, I'd buy another Mendo if a Space Case wasn't available. It does a decent grind, especially for bowls (I've got the four-piece though, can't speak much about the two-piece)

Best all-around grinder IMHO: 2-piece Space Case medium titanium.

4. I've literally had my kannastor for the entire time I've smoked. It's the only grinder I've had. It's worked perfectly since I got it.
    It's still just as sharp and is smooth as always.

5. I'm going to check out the Kannastors, but I think I'm going to go with that same Space Case you recommended. I was thinking about getting the small though. I have the 2" 4pc Mendo, but I've never used a Space Case, so I didn't know which was better.