Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

space case titanium

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Xorv, Apr 1, 2014.

1. can anyone vouche for sc titanium/aluminum grinders in that they won't shave? I've decided ton SC since they seem to have the least amount of bad reviews.

also, i'm guessing spacegrinders.com is not the official website, but http://www.spacecasegrinders.com/ is? just making sure before i buy from the wrong website

2. space case are quality grinders and ive never seen a reported shaving issue

3. I've had my medium sized one for around 2 years now and it's still grinding like the day I bought it. I can't recommend it enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396334110.613321.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. My small four piece titanium is still sharp after two years of aggressive use.

6. Gte the titanium one, the other doesn't last as long

7. #7 walterbishop, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Don't have a Ti Space Case. But my aluminum Space Case has had over 6 years of hard use and still going strong. No alum shavings ever.

8. sounds like the OP got a fake one.  :hide:

9. did not  even buy anything yet...................

10. did you buy ti sc?