Space case 4 piece or Sharpstone 4 piece grinder?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Torontoke, Jun 13, 2012.

1. #1 Torontoke, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    okay so i want to get a high end grinder. not too concerned with the budget as long as i get the finest quality. What i have in mind are these 2 grinders. which one do you think I should grab GC?

This is the Sharpstone Crank Grinder.
    2.5" Sharpstone Black 4 Pc Aluminum Crank Handle Grinder Herb Pollen Tobacco | eBay

This is the space case titanium 4 piece grinder.
    </title><meta name="description" content="SPACE CASE TITANIUM Grinder Mag. 4 Pc SPACECASE Medium in Home Garden , Kitchen, Dining Bar , Kitchen Tools Gadgets , Graters |eBay"><meta name="keywords" content="SPACE CASE TITANIUM Grinder Mag. 4 Pc SPACEC

im also open to hear any other better grinders out there. Just so you guys know, im looking for a 2.25 or 2.5 inch grinder that is 4 pieces with the best kief catcher possible that will be built to last and a pleasure grinding and last but not least something worth all of the money!
    Let me know to the real grinder heads out there.

2. Space Case hands down, Sharpstone doesn't even come close to how good Space Case is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I owned a sharpstone for about 6 months until the teeth started falling off (and they didn't grow back!)

Have had a space case ever since and it's going on over 2 years of use and still grinds like the day I bought it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. alright im sold im buying the space case black titanium 4 piece medium size grinder but does anybody know how much i can grind with a 2.5" medium size ?

5. Like how much you can grind in one go?

My grinders diameter is like 1.5 inches and I can pack a fat, fat bowl from it. Of course, it's real easy to just put more in and grind it up if it's not quite enough. :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah like how much can one grind go.

7. If yoi dont care abkut the money get space case. If not go cosmic case

8. No reason to worry about how much you can grind up. Even the smallest sized grinder (once had one that was half an inch in diameter tops) can grind enough for a good j, and that's plenty. My space case is medium sized (probably 2.5" like the one you're looking at) and the only time I have to use it twice in one sitting is before rolling one of my foot long joints (that's normally around 4 grams).

9. I do care about the money but at the same time I care about performance and durability. The space case seems to offer that so ill be going with that.

10. [quote name='"Mira"']No reason to worry about how much you can grind up. Even the smallest sized grinder (once had one that was half an inch in diameter tops) can grind enough for a good j, and that's plenty. My space case is medium sized (probably 2.5" like the one you're looking at) and the only time I have to use it twice in one sitting is before rolling one of my foot long joints (that's normally around 4 grams).[/quote]

Great to know.did you buy the titanium one ?

11. No, mine's the aluminum one but so far so good. I'd say you'll be good with either.

12. i have the large titanium piece. honestly the nicest thing I've seen. its so big the gears don't clog/can't clog. it looks like a black dick aha. its like whipping out a bong every session. it holds over a q of weed in it also.

13. uh huhhhhhhh thats what i wanna hear buddy just placed that order for the titanium medium i got it for $72 brand new with the kief scraper 100% authentic isnt that wicked?

14. If budget is definitely not a concern, then it's not even close to being a competition. Space Case bro. That thing is quality that will last you a lifetime.

I wish I had enough of a budget to get a Space Case.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've had both a large titanium Space Case and a medium regular Space Case.

The large could easily grind an eighth in one go, and id say the medium is around 1.3-1.7.

• Like Like x 1
  16. sharpstones are great but space cases are king. ive had mine for almost 4 years now. still smooth as butter

17. i dont think ill be able to wait until mine comes in guys haha they still havent shipped it yet those bastards

18. space case!

19. sharpstones are trash. my friends bent like 5 teeth by simply packing a shit load of weed in it. and who doesnt pack a shit load of weed into their grinder?

• Like Like x 1

20. Spacecase FTW!!
    (ive the medium 4 piece for over 5-6 years. and i'm still loving it as much as i did in the beginning. And i still think its the best grinder i've ever used in my smokingcareer (+13years))

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVOW3KuP81Q]Space Case Grinder Review (Best Herb Grinder IMO) - YouTube[/ame]