Space case 2p vs Magic flight nano grinder, Which to choose?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 44534453, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Hey Blades,

So basically I can choose to keep either of these grinders. I've heard only good things about the Space Case and have used it for the last 3 months. I like it a lot. I've heard almost nothing about the Nano grinder. I've seen 1 review that said it was good except it gets jammed up easily. But from what I've heard everything that is a Magic Flight product is great. I'm ordering a MFLB package for a friend that comes with a Nano grinder and he says I can either keep mine or trade for his (the nano). So Blades what do you think?

I gave some links down here.

Nano - https://sales.magic-flight.com/index.php?p=product&id=143

Space Case - Amazon.com: SPACE CASE Grinder Magnetic 2 Pc. Small Titanium: Kitchen & Dining

2. keep the spacecase 2pc for now. I have been using that for about 2 years now and its great, perfect for travel but also can grind more bud

3. I have two space case 2pcs, one is a medium and one is a small. I would use the small for the MFLB. :wave:

4. Spacecase 2pc is probably the best 2pc grinder on earth. There's no question its better than the MFLB nano.

5. the space case 2 pc does not collect kief...i have one but rarely use it, got it with my illadelph

6. Which is not a negative if you want as much kief in your bud all the time.

7. And with a 2 piece kief collects over time into chunks you can collect.

8. I have the nano grinder you speak of and it's great for the mflb b/c it grinds bud really fine. Of course if I want to vape more weed I have to grind again, so that's one con.

9. I have magic flight nano grinder with me and it is just awesome. I am sure you will enjoy very puff.