SP 3000 + IR/UV45

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by gottagrowsometime, Apr 27, 2023.

1. #1 gottagrowsometime, Apr 27, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
    Great lights. The IR/UV45 has changed my whole game. It speeds up the time it takes to flip by at least 50% what use to take 7-14 days to flip takes 4-6 days before pistils show. It adds 1.5-2hrs throughout your flowering time. To find out more about this i suggest looking up increasing DLI with Far Reds 730nm .. Edited: these are not light, and promotions. I'm just explaining how IR works with my lights.

Attached Files:

2. Heeeeeeeey, your the guy that was promoting lights in that other thread. Naughty, naughty. That is not allowed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I start seeing pistils in under a week with my spider farmer, what of it.

4. I'm not Premoting them. Its a diary with details. If I were premoting I'd of used my Coupon code. So, what you can't bring up what you're using. Thanks for the info

5. Oh you're promoting your light. Lol. A wk, yeah, I see that. But in 3 days. Jst a fact mate that IR speeds up flip by at least 50% and overall flower time by 15-30%..

6. I'm not promoting shit. Merely stating that most modern led grow lights contain IR.

7. You haven't given any details about the grow other than the specs of that light.

8. And, where is specs in this...."has changed my whole game. It speeds up the time it takes to flip by at least 50% what use to take 7-14 days to flip takes 4-6 days before pistils show. It adds 1.5-2hrs throughout your flowering time. To find out more about this i suggest looking up increasing DLI with Far Reds 730nm " it explains a process of growing. Adding extra DLI..

NOW, what specs are you seeing pal?

9. Lol. And that's not how photochrome works, yes, it speeds the process, "a little" but still takes north of 1.5hrs to but them to sleep and speeds up the process of flip waiting time, again by a tiny bit compared to an actually DLI increase is what I'm talking about. And the versatile way they can be used. I've no idea why ppl are even responding like this. You need to have 730nm after lights out. Then and only then does 730nm work. That's my point.

11. I don't think you understand what specs are.

12. uv and ir light is like a seasoning. without it, the main dish cannot be perfect.

13. Okay

Explain it to me..instead of just talking your way around it

14. Well he was asking you for the specs of your grow and you responded by quoting your first post which didn't contain any specs of the grow. I also don't care. have a good one.