Soylent green is...

Discussion in 'General' started by KraziHare, Mar 2, 2003.

?

Soylent green is...

1. ...people

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ...potato chips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ...mmm, it's damn good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ...a decent movie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ...what are you talking about?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The concept of the movie scared the doritos out of me when I was 12. What do you think?

2. So were you 12 when it came out originally, or did you see it on video when you were 12? YFFF or OFFF?:)

The one that did it for me, was Hitchcock's "Psycho". I was about 9 at the time. It did'nt help that my cousin would put on my mom's wig and bust in the bathroom on me! I suppose it would be considered calm stuff nowadays, what with the kids are exposed to now. What about "The Exorcist"?

3. i never really saw this movie..i just know the hole thing about it.....thanks...peaces......MrSbb

4. never heard of soylent green... never saw psycho. and i'm kinda confused. lol.

is soylent green a movie?

5. It's a movie and I saw it either on video or tv when I was 12.

Attached Files:

6. hmmm.... ive never heard of the movie. i thought this thread was going to be about the band soilent green. lol. oh well.

7. exactly what is Soylent green about?

8. Taking corpses and breaking them down in to food.

No way to feed the worlds population anymore, so they had to do something.

I myself would have switched to Alpo dog food. Looks just like Dinty Moore stew.

9. they should have just grown hemp as a source of food! ;)

10. Oh man! That was such a cool movie! I saw it long times ago when I was on vacation at the beach... Far as I remember the world was all overpopulated and they were like running out of food for everyone so the food everyone ate was soylent (insert color here) and it was made out of various things. So anyhoo, a common practice in this future was putting old people to sleep. They would go into these rooms colored in their fave color and watch relaxing scenes and drink poison. So anyhoo, the old people die and are turned into the new soylent! green!

Did I get that right? I might be mixing up movies here, it was a long time ago.

11. that is some fucked up repugnant shit