Sow the Lord Jesus Christ seed what it means

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by nugwings777, Apr 26, 2017.

1. #1 nugwings777, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
    Gods word is the seed .Plant a seed of truth in someones mind ,but heres the catch you have to know how to teach it properly and its not for you to judge whether that seed will grow .God will do the work from there .We just help steer the sheep .The sheep are all Gods children .He wants us to be able to properly interpret his word .No more confusion in his word . Just seek God and Ye shall find Jesus the prince of light then you got Satan the prince of darkness. on earth his vessel's name is francis hes going by the name francis .he is the unholy Trinity the false prophet and the unholy spirit .Is the opposite of the holy Trinity Good . Always remember an never be ashamed of love . Because God is love and love conquers hate .Gods word is as a two edged sword its cuts through lies of men Love the true Lord Jesus Christ the 2 nd messiah coming .Prepare to do spiritual battle against our enemy Satan .Hes the man of sin .God said not until the false Christ sits on the mercy seat in Jerusalem claiming to be god an there be a great falling away.Hes not coming back the freemasons like goerge bush aren't the kenites the Catholics priesthood are the kenites .They tricked a lot of people into paganism . When you learn Gods word in Revelation you receive a seal of God.After you read rev. he will place a seal in your mind to make sure we don't forget, as oppose to Satans word they receive a mark of the beast its in there mind . Believing lies but God's elect will have the gospel armor to stand against the firey darts of Satan IMPORTANT theres two tribulations .The tribulation of anti-christ (instead of Jesus Christ) and the tribulation of Jesus Christ .We are in the 5 th trumpet 5th seal 5th vial .Its almost the 6 th trumpet .We are to plant seed now . before Gods word gets removed from the dictionary .In the new millennium we are going to have a government and the real God of heaven will be the head of that government .We won't need shitty ass gold haha gold doesn't even shine bright haha you seen them in the false synagogue built there temple with gold thats certainly not a temple of the true God Judah would've built .They would've used different precious stones .an gold will be worth $0.00 in the new millinniuem

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. God told me to try and NOT figure him out. I will know the truth when I die. Until then, i'm gonna smoke, fuck, eat and sleep.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

• Disagree Disagree x 1