Sovereignty

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HashischaSpliff, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Where can i get one in the SC, NC, or GA area?
    Anyone?
    I really dig them and I would love adding a 2ft sovereignty to the collection.
    Any info on a shop or a way to get in touch with this fellow would be amazing.
    :hello::smoke:

2. I dont know about NC but I know a couple places that might be able to help you if your willing to come to VA.

3. If you ask an aqua looking man from the science lab down the street, he'll show you his technologies.

4. I congratulate you on your creativity. :laughing:

I'm pretty sure posting a link to ALT would be allowed. The rules are to not post competition. Since the GCstore doesn't carry anything ALT does, technically it's not competition am I right?

5. they only had two and one wasnt in stock.
    and id rather have the not in stock one.
    lammeee:mad:

6. hmmmm... like where?

7. kulture in RVA. they also have a few other shops in va, but i think that's their nicest one.

your best way to get a sov is to find a friend in california who will recieve your piece from californiaglassconnection, and then have them send it to you.

8. Na, still not allowed.

9. I'm trying to find a 'friend' that lives in Cali that will do this for me - anyone interested :D?

10. Never seen a 2ft Sov before...

11. ok:smoking:

12. what specific model are you looking for? i could maybe find you a hookup.

13. i like the inline yellow label. I thinks its close to 16 inches which is fine with me