Sovereignty Steamline Rip + Questio

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FlashNKill, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #1 FlashNKill, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    [​IMG]

Sup Grasscity so a couple months ago I got a sovereignty up gridded steamline. Before I bought my sovereignty I had another bong with an hi si ash catcher and as much as I love that ash catcher, I need an upgrade, so what ash catcher should I get? 180 degrees and 18mm. I'd love a price between 150-300, but if its 300+ still post it. I wana see that heady glass :)
    In return, a milk.

Also, the only place I shop for glass in GS and Aqua, dose anyone know any websites that sell higher grade pieces like aqua? AKA Toros, Illadelphs and Sovereignty?

Thanks alot! :bongin:

... I spelt question wrong :(

2. I wish I had a beautiful piece like that.

3. They are actually called "Stemlines" not Steam lines.

4. Well I spelt it right in the title. :D
    And Yeah BikingStoner I got it back when it was 310 on Aqua, now its 320. Still worth every cent.

5. actually no you put Steamline Not Stemline. No A in the stemline brother.

6. You just blew my brain open.. Why have I been calling it the steamline.. :/ Regardless I love it.
    it figures the guy with "GLASS: Sovereignty" in their sig would know..

7. It's weird you don't have to take the bowl out to clear it.

8. It comes with a 4 hole bowl that has supper good air flow, I usually just pack the bud really tight then when its cashed I just pull really hard and the ash makes a little popping sound and the ash just goes in the A/C and It clears.

9. In that price range I would look at 2011bc ashcatchers, and also try contacting any blowers you like directly about making an A/C. I can recommend GMD/GWO, though I haven't used the A/C yet it looks fantastic and I have one on the way. I know smilyagent on here can make an A/C well in that range too, and you can also just email most blowers and ask, many of them take custom orders.
    For 300+ you can get a lot of stuff in the custom world, usually very functional and a good bit of colorwork, maybe even a few marbles or extra heady work.

10. I've been looking at the GMD thread on this fourm and I loved what I saw, beautiful pieces, and extremely good priced! What do you think I would cost me for a 8 arm Tree A/C thats not worked?

Edit: I also sent them a quote request! How long dose it take for them to get back usually?

11. Your best bet is to email them about quotes, I don't know how their prices work for everything, but if I had to guess I would say probably 150 or so, though I dont think I've seen an 8 arm by them before...mostly inlines and showeheads. (The gridded showerheads look fantastic.
    And just to save you the time of looking, the email is a.glassworkorange@gmail.com
    or aaangelicaaa on this forum.

Lol, didn't see the edit, but they generally respond quickly, sometimes a few hours, sometimes a few days. Shouldn't be long at all.

12. Yeah, I'm defently thinking about getting a gridded showerhead. Thanks alot for all the help!

13. Get an Itza gridded circ., had one myself once upon a time.. got it brand new for $165, liked it a lot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Itza is great too, and I believe you could talk to them about getting it worked. (In the OP you said "heady glass" so I assumed you wanted color work)

15. Well I'm actually looking for something thats not worked, I just wanted to see the best of the best. Hahahahha. And I really do like pretty glass. But I don't have any worked pieces and when I get that kind of cash, I kinda want to buy a matching set AKA Bubbler and Oil dome or Bong, A/C, and Bowl.

16. op ur already addicted to glass dont DO IT!!!!!!!! JUST SAY NO!!!:p

its too hard, just give in, its too beautiful:cool:

17. I feel all the high end a/c are worth it, but I would recommend a 2011bc a/c. stacks like a beast and has no drag with my stemline.

18. #19 FlashNKill, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Yeah, right now its just decisions.. I'm defently looking at a torro circ A/C...
    I might be a little bit of a brand whore hehehehhe.

I would go for the 2011 BC but they are SO hard to find..

19. Here's a couple of my A/C's.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]