Sovereignty King Stemline -HQ Pics-

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Just619, Jul 28, 2010.

1. #1 Just619, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    Thanks "unspecified glass selling site" for saving the King in the picture for me! I just had to have the one that was fully gridded and you guys hooked up the one in the pic. Great service lol anyways enjoy. This thing chiefs like no other

135 grid holes what?!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My current small but growing family. Luke Wilson 15/10 mini beaker
    [​IMG]

2. :wave: great pickup!

3. GOD DAMN SON!!! that shit looks so sick i almost thru up:D

4. Damn that is Nice! Quality family you got there too.

5. Two of my most desired glass pieces I've ever seen <.<

6. Man fuck you, stop buying all the glass I have been eyeing!! :rolleyes:

This stemline looks sick and is the other kind of piece I am considering picking up soon..

Would you say this stemline hits cleaner than that 10 arm / 6 arm LW diffy on a beaker? or in the same boat..

I have a staight tube stemless with an a/c and I don't really like the "chamber to chamber" clear design, is this still the underlying principle behind the stemline?

7. I'm pretty jealous right now lol

8. It's a 15/10 lol

9. oh my god it's buckethead :eek: how do you play guitar so fuckin good?

10. Dope milk shot!

Looks like a smooth hit :bongin:

11. Yeah its a 15/10, and it's an entirely different kind of rip. It takes a little more lung power out of the LW but you get a smoother hit. The King Stemline just draws so easily and packs a huge punch. I like them both in their own way.

12. Fuck man that king stemline looks like a beast! Nice family you got growing there.:bongin:

13. WOW that is quite the collection! You are going to have yourself one EPIC family. Those are two very fine tubes! Sooo clean too!
    That King Stemline looks absolutely ridiculous. I had no idea how epic it really was until seeing the diffusion up close like this! I'd love to see a video of how this thing stacks bubbles!
    And of course that Luke Wilson is a thing of beauty.
    Well I'm officially jealous. I should probably navigate myself away from this thread now before I find myself spiraling down into a deep depression due to the realization that I will probably never own glass as fine as this :p

Enjoy yourself!
    Peace:smoke:

14. Next purchase needs to be a nice AC for this beast. Hopefully the next time the Toro's come around I can grab one.

15. Those trash catchers go REAL quick... GL finding one, would definitely be a nice addition to that stemline...

And I know you had the 15/10 man, I was drooling over it in your other thread, was talking to you about picking up that 10 arm straight beaker on ALT a couple days ago. :smoking:

16. yeah I remember, I was just referring to how you were asking how the 10/6 one hit. I am not exactly sure so I just thought you were confused my bad. Yeah those trash catchers do, I am a glass sniper so its ok.

17. Damn, that thing is sick! I can barely take a full rip outta my stemline, cant imagine what whitewalling yours would be like!

Enjoy that shit bro, so sexy.

18. haha yeah no doubt, it catches you by surprise. It hits so easily that you run out of lung capacity if ur not careful

19. I love how easiy fixed stems clean! woot