Sovereignty Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Genghis Chron, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Anyone know where to get SG? I've been looking online forever and can't find a thing, do they not sell anything online? If so would it be hard to find one in a headshop somewhere around?

2. if you've been looking online forever your search skills must blow donkey dick

3. ^
    Seriously,
    I googled Sovereignty Glass, 1st link is to the only store online that sells SG.
    A google search= so complicated...

4. Just to clarify Aqua is NOT the only store online that sells SG. It's one of few.

I don't know who said Aqua and Steve have a special deal but they lied.

5. What other online retailers are there? I haven't seen any other except used ones.

6. CCC is the only ones I heard say Steve and @LT are tight.

7. I'd love to buy some but no where takes paypal :(

8. some people dont want to give up the website so they can get first dibs on the new shipments.

have you seen how fast a.l.t sells out? holy shit. its like you gotta have a connection with the dudes that work there so you know when the next SG shipment comes in.

9. I doubt your going to share...

10. I have two others that are confirmed to sell new SG, I've purchased from one. I'm sorry but Tip's doubts are correct, if I post the sites I'll never get my hands on SG. I have gathered this info from forums and even posted it before so it's not top secret. Realistically there has to be more than 3 sites that deal with SG.
    Cannabis Connect? They have nice episodes but they started a vicious rumor with that one!

11. #11 Just619, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    You're actually wrong about this one. Not a vicious rumor. AyLt is the only place that's supposed to sell sg online. Steve posts on his facebook sending people to ayLt saying "the only place you can get them online is from aqua lab" etc. That being said, there are a couple shops that break the rules and sell them on the down low. Keep them on the down low so they dont lose their contract with steve or whatever. AyLt paid steve for exclusive online selling rights as well. I'm sure aylt doesn't wanna hear that other shops are breaking the rules and selling behind their backs either. Might create some bad blood

And those shops you're referring to don't have some web cart or website selling them online. So it's different. You're calling or emailing some local head shop, not some online retailer. Don't get the two mixed up.

12. Thanks to Just619 for saving the day.

If we can find out about these shops that are breaking rules, then eventually Aqua and Steve etc are going to find out about them too. There shouldn't be a bunch of misconceptions regarding such a simple topic. I'm all the way in another country and I know their information. I will keep it on the low in hopes that I can still get SG in the future.

13. Yeah I've been on AyLT for a while, I've seen everything on there was just looking for something with a little bit more selection. Thanks though guys, I'll keep my eyes peeled on AyLT then.

14. should have more in a week.