Southpark is losing it's edge to me

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by aKidYouWanaKnow, May 8, 2011.

1. That explains it... I FUCKING LOVE FINGER PAINTINGS!!!!! I thought somethings was different about these episodes... wait you don't enjoy fingerpaintings? Grow the fuck down dude!!! Fingerpaintings are awesome...

No but seriously all the episodes this season have been good, biotch :smoke:

2. Pretty much agreed but the way they made fun of tradition was genius.

3. #83 Renegade Angel, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol, yeah that part was pretty funny too. I still like South Park but they're relying to heavily on making episodes off real world events. Now it's a little too blatant you know?

4. #84 devilzlettuce, May 20, 2011
    Lol I like finger paintings but finger paintings aren't as good as a van gogh or somethin like that BiOtCh

5. Damn man, he was only voicing his opinion. lol
    Though personally I've enjoyed all the episodes so far, espescially the last two.:smoke:

6. Even when I say I was trollin I still get responses like this??? :eek:

7. Hey now..BIOtCH they are fun though and sometimes fun is better then smrt!

BiOtCh

8. That is one of the only ways to do it now though with the things that happen nowadays.. I mean sure they could pick other topics but.. simpsons did it no seriously though there is not a lot of interesting topics out there people could relate to and find funny I agree they could be less obvious but they would need to poke fun at less obvious things which I think they will do but even if they don't i dont care I just am a crazzy ass south park fanboy :cool:

If they were not so obvious for the episodes this season it would not have really been funny.. we'll see if they are at least able to not just rely on whats fresh soon though I hope it would be a nice reminder of why south park was not just a dumb cartoon not that I dont like dumb cartoons :p

9. New episode was classic, IMO you can find humor in all the South Parks, maybe the shock value is less is some than others, but Trey and Matt are very intelligent people, that relate, immature adult humor, to a broad perspective of problems in our world. Sub consciously (and for those who know what im talking about, consciously) they make you review the world through humor.

10. "They have now spilled the royal pudding"
    "This of course is not tradition"

:laughing: yeah the Royal Wedding one was good too.

Macky has some awesome roles sometimes. Like the episode last season where he was molested by Woodsy Owl. Or the season where Macky loses weed in class.

11. Family guy is just a bunch of random jokes and shit storylines. You can tune into family guy at any point in the show and "follow" it. As with south park tho, you have to watch it from the beginning to know whats going on.

12. #92 devilzlettuce, May 20, 2011
    Lol he has put pudding all over his arms as is tradition

Drugs are bad mmkay

13. ... how witty.

and for the record, if you think those episodes were "works of art" then you really need to raise your standards.

14. To me, it's worth watching because some episodes are just pure gold.

15. Agreed...but I think Family Guy's one-liners are funnier than South Parks story. Family Guy takes everything I've always thought about life and acted it out lol. Love it.

16. The 'lol' should speak volumes.
    I wasn't complaining.:smoke:

17. family guy is written by manatees so you can't expect it not to be random :D

18. What did you blades think of last nights episode I have to rewatch it I don't remember to much of it i was super baked but the parts I remember were kinda funny

19. crack baby b-ball lol

20. A hot tub, with KFC Gravy and Mcdonalds fries. It's that fucking awesome.