Southpark; Goths vs. Vamps

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Lol, has anyone seen this shit?

I never thought I'd understand the plight of a goth kid...

2. "So lame. Sooo lame." :laughing:

3. :laughing:
    That was a great episode. That was the end of the season though... now we have to wait again... oh the waiting.

4. i'll go with the goths.
    vampires, i love them, but the way they made them look on Southpark is just degrading :\

5. hahaha one of my favorite episodes! :hello:

6. Ah man really?

Well, I assume SOOn theyre gonna end southpark... You can tel theyre running out of ideas already for the show. Suck too, shits funny.

It just seems that ALOT of the new episodes are just fillers for the actual episodes that may be worth something.

7. South Park will never run out of ideas man, they take like all their material from real life events.

Granted I've been getting less and less laughs from the show, yet I still watch it. :confused:

8. Season 12 has been kinda meh... It's had it's moments for sure, (Major Boobage, anyone? :p) but I think other seasons did better as a whole. Seasons 9, 10, and 11 are probably some of my favorites.

9. i thought it was really funny. vamps are kinda gay.

10. this episode was weak! how about more episodes that are cheesing funny?

11. I loved super fun time, the china problem was HORRIBLE

the musical one was pretty good..the one about rape was disturbing

12. in that particular episode they make the goth kids seem chill as shit

13. I thought it was supposed to be more of a parody of Twilight which I would have enjoyed because I absolutely hate anything to with it. But yeah I laughed every now and then.

14. The only bad thing about South Park is they have 5 new episodes and then you have to wait 6-8 months for another 5 new episodes.

15. I thought this episode was pretty good. It had a great moral.

If your town gets a Hot Topic, you have to burn it down :D

16. My response would be similar to what that cat has to say.

17. I concur, I'd have toked one with them.

18. exactly

19. i thought it was funny as shit... butters as a vampire.... hahaha... too funny :D