southpark conspiracy?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Apr 20, 2006.

1. it would be kinda cool if it got shut off cuz they'd probabaly make like super badass episodes and just pass them around the internet.

2. Did they show Muhammad yesterday night or not? Forgot to watch.

3. they don't show mo man. com cen refused to alow the network to air it

4. they probly were never gonna show him. cause in teh first episode of that 2 parter at the end it says "or will Comedy Central puss out?!"

haha i like the bart simpson dude. hahahhaha always blood on his skateboard.

5. are you serious??????

comedy central didn't edit it out. That was matt stone adn trey parker making FUN of com cen lol, im surprised more people dont get that

6. http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/13/southpark.muhammad.ap/index.html?section=cnn_topstories

"Parker and Stone were angered when told by Comedy Central several weeks ago that they could not run an image of Mohammed, according to a person close to the show who didn't want to be identified because of the issue's sensitivity.
    The network's decision was made over concerns for public safety, the person said.
    Comedy Central said in a statement issued Thursday: "In light of recent world events, we feel we made the right decision." Its executives would not comment further"

7. yeh thats cool in all, but the actual thing ON the show was done by them, not com cen

8. Terrorist seem to have a high success rate...

9/11 spawed a restructuring of govt that effected some 1/3rd of all government departments and lead to a decrease in civil liberty and 2 wars which have costs literally, hundred of thousands of lives.

The Mohammed thing, obviously. People keep getting fired for publishing images of Mohammed, even on private blogs. Interestingly enough, our congress building (I think, might be another govt building) depicts Mohammed in it's decorative architecture.

Columbine shooters (terrorist, in my book) created an era of locked down schools.

I'm no expert in terrorism, but it seems to me that most high profile terrorists acts do EXACTLY what the terrorists want, which is fewer civil liberties for all.

The biggest irony is that the very people who are allowing these civil liberty violations believe they're part of the solution.

9. yeah i would say the are pretty effective

10. i just saw an episode last nite on kcal with the super best friends and it had mohammed on it and he had the power of fire and they showed mohammed and yeah they showed him. so all this shit is proobly bogus.

11. i just watched an episode on Kcal last night with the Super Best Friends and david blaine and they showed mohammed and he had the power of fire and they showed him and yeah they showed him so this shit is probly all bogus. so yeah. watch it.

12. all that shit wasnt going on when they released the blantology episode. i think they are trying to get canceled.

13. But back then idiots weren't killing people over this shit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm certain beyond ANY doubt that the whole Muhammed bullshit was just another reason for the extremists to terrorize people. Muhammed has been shown in countless publications prior to the whole deal, even one's by our gov't.

The thing that REALLY pisses me off is how awful those same people make the Jews out to be. In the same Islamic newspapers that are lambasting people for showing mohammed, they'll show Jews eating babies and absolutely awful and offensive shit, because they really hate Jews and have no problem with making fun of them, but like the cavemen they are they feel the need to kill when the tables turned on them.

14. dude are u calling all muslims cavemen? wtf

15. i'm not trying to sound racist, but if it were not for the jews, there would not be so much turmoil and war in the middle east. the jews (and US support for Israel) are what's responsible for for so much islamic hatred against the US and US interests.

16. I know its not as great as it used to be but it still makes me laugh my ass off. Season 8s Free Willyz and Fun Time With Weapons are two of my favorite episodes.

17. No. But the one's who go out and terrorize and kill people who don't believe the same way they do have a caveman mentality.

18. What's the difference? Islamists were responsible for most of the terrorist activity against the US and our allies, so we make fun of their God. We're doing the EXACT same thing they're doing, yet they can't take it. If they're allowed to make fun of their enemies but think their enemies can't make fun of them, they're hypocritical and that's that.

19. FREE WILLZYAC!. I love that episode. LONG LIVE THE ZYPODS. Save the whales motherfucker. and then the greatest ending sequence ever, a killer whale on the moon. roflmao. i have the ringer on my cell.

si, lunar, fly, si.:D

20. Anyone see Season 10, eps 6, the one with Al Gore?

I thought it was one of the worst. Didn't laugh once.