southpark addresses the 9/11 conspiracy

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Oct 10, 2006.

1. don't know if yall've seen the preview for tomorrows sp but it showed cartman about to do a presentation about the truth behind the 911 attacks. it looks like he's gonna blame the jews somehow because he had kyle's picture up.

i'm definitely going to watch this one. rastaman make sure you watch it too.

also everyone make sure to watch the titto ortiz vs ken shamrock fight tonite on spike tv. it's a ppv quality fight for free. personally i'm rooting for shamrock because ortiz comes across as a smart ass prick.

2. sounds like a good premise. been long time since I've seen SP, fuck network television...

3. 1009 is going to be good.:D

4. Hm... let me guess. cartman's gonna come up with some crazy conspiracy theory that makes absolutly no sense at all whatsoever, then he'll go around preaching it to everyone without any factual evidence, and the towns people will start to believe him, then kyle may or may not start believing it, then stan will be the only one who sees the truth and comes out against cartman, and convinces the towns people will listen and realize how stupid cartman's idea was, and in general how stupid all conspiracy theorys about 9/11 are.

I cant stand south park anymore. Its all bullshit.

Edit: well, last weeks episode was pretty funny. i just cant stand when they talk about current events/politics.

5. Title of the episode is "Urinal Duece"

Nuff said.

Unfortunately I feel that my love for the show will soon be dwindling.

6. I dont get the channel, dude.

Ultra-basic cable for me.

7. youtube will have it when it airs

8. south parks one of the few shows that won't ever get old

9. Yeah, along w/ Family Guy...:hello:

10. FAmily Guy got old a looooonnnnggg time ago.

11. No, it even better then urinal duece, it called "Mystery of the Urinal Duece"

I can't wait.

12. Yeah, I liked family guy probably the first 5 times i watched it. Then everything was stolen from other shows and it was all the same shit again.

13. TRUTH.

14. I can't wait. I love how southparks depicts current events. All around me, people talk about them. From my school having brainwashed, MTV-Loving kids saying and doing whatever MTV says to, or is cool, to my job. I just sit back and laugh. In a western Civ. class yesterday: 45 minute debate between a girl and guy on women getting equal rights. It finally ended when I proceeded to look at john and say,"dude, shut up. There are some things in life where women will never be equal or accepted in, or atleast not in our time." Melissa, quite bitchin'. Your boss gives you raises cause your hot, and are a big enough slut to use it to get money." I think you two could agree on one thing, and that's shutting the fuck up." I prompted to get up, grab my friend dustin, and go to IHOP. Awesome french toast.

15. Yea, French Toast is good. But um, where did that zinger come from?

16. HA! Shamrock got knocked the feck out!

Oh, and SP....yeah I'll download it when it comes out. I got's the peasntvision goin' on!

17. yeah... not quite sure. Just the shit here in NJ SUCKS!been kinda down fom it.