Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Southern Illinois Carbondale?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tweak Mids, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Anyone know if the campus/dorms have a strict policy or enforcement on dope?

2. not a strict policy i think its 3 strikes your out like most. But i have a buddy from highschool who goes there and hes been busted twice by the cops. But hes a dumb ass so you should be all good. I heard its not to hard to find bud, but the prices can be steep if you dont get to know the right people. Hope that helps.

3. do u know if theyre strict about smoking in the dorms or like searching the dorms or anything likej that?

4. I'm down here at SIUC.

Buds not hard to find at all, as long as your social you shouldn't have any trouble meetng more than afew people. Prices are standard for danks, awhole lotta mids down here that vary in prices. Lots of black people down here will try to sell you the mids, but watch your back cause they might try and rob you. As per smokinng in dorms, if ya get busted in the towers most RA's will just bring the cops to your door. They'll knock, you open it and they will search your room. They can search anything but locked personally owned containers. Stay in Allen or Thompson Point if you want to smoke in your room. Stay in Mae Smith if you want a really nice place to live, but got to smoke in bathrooms.