southern growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by G-mann, Jul 31, 2007.

1. whatsup up guys, just have a few pretty newb questions to ask that are pretty urgent. ive got alot of knowledge on indoor grows but nothin on outdoor growing.

im in texas and i have 6 or 7 plants ranging from an inch to five inches. how big will they be at harvest time outdoors??

more importantly, WHEN is harvest time outdoors in texas cuase it usually stays above 70 until late october.

also this is my first grow so its swag seeds just so i can get the feel of it before i start my chronic indoor:). but if grown well could the swag seed yield mids/dro?

one more question, if anyone has an idea, how much bud would each plant produce outdoors?

:confused:

thanks for any help.

2. awesome thanks. it looks like september 27 is when it switches to 12/12 so should i just add 8 weeks to that?

3. it will most likely bud before that,,,,
    8 weeks after that till it's harvest? i think more like four
    but what do i know??????????

4. i live in tennessee and it says on september 27 sunrise is at 6:38 and sunset is at 6:38. that means its 12 hours of night and day. THERES NO WAY IT DOESN'T STARTING BUDDING UNTIL THEN IS THERE????

i'm going to freak out if i have to veg for 2 more months bc im going to college and am going to have to drive home everyday or other day for 45 minutes to water.

5. maybe a week or two before but not much sooner than that....
    that is why growing in the us is hard to do....not a lot of time between when days turn short and the first frost....when i lived in md i had to harvest when the buds were 50% ready...which sucks ass
    but now i live in fl
    fl has ideal growing conditions, similar to ja and mexico...subtropical i think is the right term
    it doesnt freeze here so you can ride out the flowering till the end...
    if it does frost here it happens in feb
    plan on driving...but before you do....think about gas prices, i think you should just buy a nice sack and call it day...but i am not u...goood luck