Southern Cali!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by robisdope, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Hi to everyone at the city! :wave:

I've been browsin throughout the city for a long time reading all the threads but never decided to post till today. I'll be posting in the recreational marijuana use and seasoned tokers forum ;). Oh and btw I live in Southern California (San Diego to be exact), where we get some really good dank :hello:.

2. hah, i live in santa monica. good shit.

3. I grew up near Temecula but now I live in Minneapolis. Le sigh. smoke a J for me. ^_^

-glych

4. Thanks for the reply :). I have a lot of friends that live in Temecula, and I sure as hell will smoke that J for you right now :wave:

5. Vishions San Diegos BEST Shop
    [​IMG]

6. Farthest west I've ever been is Tennessee :)

welcome to the city :D

7. Yep alot of people from SD here it seems. (well socal in general)

i bet if we all got together we could hot box the convention center

8. i fucking miss cali! i lived in orange county for a while before coming back to florida, but my mom's whole family lives around san jose and santa clara, uncle lived in s.d. anyway, welcome!

9. OC is the shit, haven't been there in almost 3 years, had to come back to Tennessee though, can't wait to go back, I miss all of SoCal!

10. Puro Califas ;)

Welcome to the city.

11. I live in So Cal to pasadena to be exact

12. orange county is the shit lived there my whole life

13. HI
    I'm in the foothills :wave: (somewhere between pasadena and san fernado valley)

14. LA all day everyday. Land of the freestylers n home of the great battlers homeless street travelers hunters n gatherers pimps hustlers n gangbangers the taggers to can habbers to the pushers n pan handlers