Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Park

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rolling Papers, May 12, 2011.

1. #21 akapoko, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ive seen every episode n have been watching for years so its sad to admit.... Its like a long time best friend who just isnt wat he use to b lol

2. Rofl? Its been 3 episodes you drama queens, why is everyone so quick to discredit this show its been on for 15 seasons now, I think Matt Stone and Trey Parker earned some leeway

3. One of the best shows now and ever. No one does it better than those guys.

4. no you don't what state is it in?

5. colorado .

6. Scrape the pudding.

7. as in tradition ?

8. I shit you not, I was reading this as it happened on TV.

A sad day for Canada, therefore the world.

9. I love it - I think just as much as the Simpsons...I've got seasons 1-9 downloaded (minus 5 & 6 coz they died on an old computer) - never watched it high but I watch them daily whilst sober (MAYBE I should suggest a marathon stoner/southpark sesh with my mates one day!)

10. you should , its fun if you ask me . but my attention is shot when im blazed , but southpark kept me focused .

11. Damn I love South Park, its even better while baked :p