South Park...

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by AJ24, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Everyone has different opinions on what episodes are best or "better", but we can all agree that South Park kicks ass!

I watched the cough medicine episode while trippin on shrooms, and it was quite entertaining indeed :p

2. I just realized I've never watched South Park on shrooms..

3. are you crazeeeee??

everything's better when you're blazed! :smoke:

4. Hey from Colorado! This show is fucking hilarious when im baked. I have to disagree. :smoking:

5. That reminds me of the time I hid a taco with drugs in a mexican mariachi bands asses.

6. How can you not smoke a blunt and laugh

[​IMG]

7. The homeless episode ( Spoof of night of the living dead) was awesome stoned. Chaaaannnngggeee?

8. While the more recent seasons have been lacking compared to the older ones, South Park is still the best cartoon on TV.

9. :smoking: That episode was hilarious, they're always so epic-like and when your stoned you cant help but get sucked into all their ridiculous plots.

10. southpark>family guy

family guy<american dad....i said it american dad is a better show than family guy...

haha did anyone see the south park episode that aired after election day?

11. Yeah your the Sequence is good and i like Family guy<Southpark then Family Guy=American Dad.
    And one is the great collection is Simpsons> all the comedy.
    I Found a Great stuff to Download Southpark here and enjoying the show.

12. It's fucking hilarious while high. The first night of using my new bong, we watched like 6 episodes of it in a row, so I named my bong "SP" for South Park.

13. The great thing about South Park is that its animations are so crappy that it only takes Matt and Trey 2-4 days to make an episode, so if something significant happens in the world, you can almost be sure that you can see it in the next South Park episode.

14. words are like bullets and when you take away the gun powder...

15. I think South Park is funny either way :hello:

16. I remember that day like the day JFK got shot. it stands out in my mind."Staaaan?" It was epic. Glad to see so many fans. My NIPPLES HURT WHEN I TWIST THEM!!!

p.s. South Park Studios all the seasons are available on their site

17. that is my favorite moment ever on tv

18. South Park is great. The new episodes are funny as always, but the old ones are completely classic. Having Chef drive up to the children while random bass guitar tones play in the background has never failed to kick my ass when I'm blazed.

Oh, yeah. Towelie. Where the hell did Matt and Trey come up with this guy at? :smoking:

19. I always thought that was funny. When it first came out it was the only show of its kind and the shock value of some of their skits are truly priceless (So are the quotes)

You bleedin?
    Yeah...you bleedin.

20. For anyone that thinks Family Guy is better than South Park I got news for you.

[​IMG]