South Park

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ReeferCrazy, Jun 25, 2012.

1. I just wish that the seasons got released more quickly. I haven't found the alien in every episode but I've seen it in a hell of a lot of them =)

2. I love the cheesing episode

3. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']

There's a alien in each episode?[/quote]

Not all episodes but in some they hide it in like subliminally, and this show is so fucking funny, I love how they rip on everyone

image-2031075433.jpg

Like see the alien in the background?

4. Lol, the medicinal fried chicken one was priceless. Also fun with ninja weapons lmao

5. Still wicked funny. Back a month or two ago when I was still dating this devout baptist chick (long story) we were in a car coming back from the beach, and one of her fucking bizarro, muscle building, weight lifting creepo friends was like "I love Adventure Time, but never in a million years will I ever watch South park"......

He'll watch Adventure Time...............but not South Park? I'm pretty sure Adventure Time kills brain cells way faster. Oh well. More South Park for me, I guess.

6. [quote name='"ToxicKiwi"']Still wicked funny. Back a month or two ago when I was still dating this devout baptist chick (long story) we were in a car coming back from the beach, and one of her fucking bizarro, muscle building, weight lifting creepo friends was like "I love Adventure Time, but never in a million years will I ever watch South park"......

He'll watch Adventure Time...............but not South Park? I'm pretty sure Adventure Time kills brain cells way faster. Oh well. More South Park for me, I guess.[/quote]

Adventure Time is good, what are you talkin about?

7. moooom, kitty's being a dildo.

8. read that in Cartmans voice, then laughed my ass off.

9. I dunno, I just couldn't get in to it. I actually liked Regular Show better.

10. cartmen is General Lee and gets Jimbo and everybody to fight for the confederacy when they are drunk -- one of the funniest episodes ever

11. I heard there was, and I've seen some of them in episodes. They are really hidden which makes them hard as hell to find. They can be anywhere and on anything. I've seen them in posters or hiding behind trees.

Watched The Brown Noise episode last night baked, fucking hilarious.