South Park

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mogwai, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I like last of the meheecans lol.

"Mom, not now! We're playing Texas vs Mexicans gah!"

2. Lmao, the boys were dressed like The Avengers on tonight's episode.

3. Thought it was okay. Definitely better than that shitty hawaii episode..

4. That episode was pretty hilarious GANGNAM STYLE! And Stan as captain America on the iPad. Gangnam-stein was funny Espeacialy when randy took over.

5. I barely had a stifled laugh throughout the episode. Real disappointed in this episode too. It was better than the Hawaii episode, but just was meh.

And what the hell were they doing, a satire within a satire because doing a satire on just blockbuster would be too obvious? Was so fuckin confusing, waiting for it to get funny.

6. Agreed ^.

The last three episodes they've put out have all been pretty uninteresting. The whole ipad thing in the latest one feels like they're trying to reach out to this new bullshit younger audience. It's a shame because the first half of this season was fucking hilarious.

7. Also agreed. I was enjoying this season so far. Til these last 2 episodes.

Well they have 2 more to go, hopefully they go out with a bang.

8. Last nights episodes were funny as fuck! I liked the facetime halloween one,thats actually not a bad idea.

SOMEONE GET ME A GODDAMN CHARGER!
    lol classic.

9. "Get off the phone Stan! People are gonna be calling to reserve movies! GAAAH"

Randy is easily my favorite character next to butters

10. I don't know I mean with the whole Blockbuster/streaming thing, The Shining parody, Gangnam style and Gangnamstein, and Facetime trick or treating, I liked parts but I think there was too much going on, especially Randy being too obvious about the premise in the beginning.

11. ohh haha blockbuster is so old there ghost in theme.

Randys awesome

I though facetime trick or treating was a pretty clever idea.

12. Dr Sheldon Cooper's robot is similar.

But on a college level, not a 4th grade level :p

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIoeBpSeU4[/ame]

13. i didnt find last nights episode very funny. i had no fucking clue what gangnam style was, so i had to search it on youtube, and at that point i just felt like punching my monitor because of how stupid that shit was.

the Hawaii episode atleast had me laughing my ass off when it came to butters sinking that cruise ship.

14. Glad to see good old randy back and hilarious

15. I wouldn't call it "old Randy" given that the evolution of his character has occurred primarily in the past 5 seasons... just sayin'

16. I had a falling out with an old friend this summer. He accused me of being self-centered.

We didn't talk for almost 2 months or more. Then this week, I texted him the quote from the James Cameron episode "James Cameron does not do what James Cameron does for James Cameron... James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron IS James Cameron."

Except I put my name in for James Cameron.

At least I had a good laugh ;) :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

17. lol sounds like something id do.

for that you get an A+

18. thought last nights episode was fucking hilarious im also a big fan of the shining if your not or havent seen the movie i could get how you wouldnt like it very much though

19. [quote name='"deadhead4-2-0"']thought last nights episode was fucking hilarious im also a big fan of the shining if your not or havent seen the movie i could get how you wouldnt like it very much though[/quote]

Great episode! This season is turning out to be one of the best of the last few years.

20. how was it even kind of like the shining?

i really dont see it. i mean randy froze, but besides that.. i just dont see it.