South Park

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mogwai, Mar 10, 2012.

1. you mean fake ads? that hardly counts. 30 seconds for a fake ad about a towelie towel, or build your own mr.hanky isnt anything compared to 1/3 of an episode with real life versions of the main characters.

2. Cartman Finds Love was the best episode of the season, for sure. It felt like something that could have been from seasons 5 or 6. I hadn't laughed that hard at South Park in a while.

But overall I thought this half season was pretty weak. The most memorable episodes to me were Butterballs and Cartman Finds Love, also the live action stuff in the ziplining episode was funny. But that's about it.

3. I'm high as shit. Episode where the kids are choking themselves to get high n getting cat piss to get high lol

Attached Files:

4. I watched that episode on 4/20.

5. Bumping this thread for all the blades who don't know new episodes start today.

6. Im getting ready for tonights episode!

7. When Butters hit the golf ball and the whole ship went down like the titanic! HAH! In the distance you could her the guy yelling "I LOVE YOU ", "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" and "I LOVE YOU TOO". Like making fun of jack and rose at the end of the titanic, hilarious man.

The whole concept of the natives was hilarious too.

8. lol when butters sank that ship i was laughing my ass off so hard.

also what was it they were mocking with the whole "natives" thing? at first when they were saying its their culture for butters to be angry, i thought they were gonna pull some early season type shit and say hes an alien or something.

9. [quote name='"Broses"']

lol when butters sank that ship i was laughing my ass off so hard.

also what was it they were mocking with the whole "natives" thing? at first when they were saying its their culture for butters to be angry, i thought they were gonna pull some early season type shit and say hes an alien or something.[/quote]

I think they were mocking America.

My favorite part was when they showed Obama on the news, and the newscaster goes, "... but he sympathizes sinces he is a native Hawaiian himself." *looks away* "Hm."

10. Haha! I was laughing so hard at this! :cool: south park might just be the funniest show out there.

11. America's reliance on rewards programs seemed to be the butt of the joke or yeah American entitlement and misperception in general. I loved the bickering between the "natives".

"Your ancestors came over on a plane 3 months ago. My ancestors SAILED over.. on a cruise ship... 9 months ago."

12. The last episode was okay I guess. This seasons been a pretty big let down though.

13. Don't be that guy.

14. I think my favorite episode is when KSC&K go to the fair and buy ninja weapons. I laugh so hard every time I watch that episode. And when Butters gets a ninja star in his eye so they dress him up as a dog. Priceless.

15. Epic episode. One of my favorites, right along the Awesome-o episode.

The most recent episode, eh wasn't that good. I think they spent too much time working the satire, which really wasn't that funny, and didn't spend enough time on the jokes.

16. Anyone watch the "Cult of Cartman"?

17. Isn't that just several episodes that are Cartman-centric that they released in a box set to take your money?

18. Thats the one.

19. lol, I love south park and laugh at every episode. Same with Family Guy. Idk I've seen every episode hundreds of times and still love to watch it lol.

20. Letter-writing Kenny was fantastic. Best part of that episode.