South Park

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mogwai, Mar 10, 2012.

1. hahah Grey Dawn is one of my favorite episodes ever. that scene in the house where they hide in the closet and turn on the light then hear "Is this the parking lot?" in an old ladies voice is too damn hilarious.

also the entire episode of Night of the Living Homeless is too damn funny.

"No! those are cherry poptarts! we cant eat those!"

2. have you guys seen the reverse cowgirl episode? I just watched it and it was pretty funny

3. Watching the episode "Christian Rock Hard" right now.

God I fucking love this episode.

4. no idea what to expect from this, but it sounds awesome:

"Mankind's evolution begins to accelerate at a rapid and disturbing pace. Concurrently, another species on the planet is exhibiting the same drastic development. Eventually the two species will battle to the death and "Faith Hilling" may be humanity's only hope"

5. #45 Mogwai, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    I missed tonight's new episode... AGAIN. Is there a time when they replay it?

edit-
    woah looks like they're airing it NOW.

I have already lol'd within the first two minutes.

"Then people took to the fad of Tom Bradying"(I think that's his name, I don't watch sports >.>)

6. This show has fallen off so hard. Seems like all they do now is make one or two brilliant episodes per season, and half-ass the rest.

7. hahahah butters with the gun in his mouth was fucking hilarious.

8. notice Ron Paul was replaced by the talking cat at the second speech? the cat psychic dude tripped me out too lol.

9. Yeah I noticed Paul wasn't in the last part...

10. Just finished watching the faith hilling one. Pretty boring and I didn't even want to finish it.

11. Really? It was hilarious.

I laughed a bunch of times.

Butters with the gun in his mouth the whole episode was hilarious.

Stan ditching the guys to Taylor Swift was also hilarious, and I loved the brawl too.

12. [quote name='"kingklick1991"']Just finished watching the faith hilling one. Pretty boring and I didn't even want to finish it.[/quote]

Agreed, it was alright, nothing special they can do so much better.

13. When I saw the reverse cowgirl episode I thought it was hilarious and was hoping the whole season would be like that.

14. I didn't really like last nights episode to much the only part that really made me laugh was the video they showed to the kids and by butters screaming everytime a guy got hit with train

15. same that part was pretty funny

16. "peace sign, bunny ears, fake weiner"

17. ima die hard SP fan but i must say that the tween wave episode was terrible it was just a bunch of random shit noises the whole episode i started to think SP was getting lazy. But this season is a big improvement got back into it again

18. It was golden When they were in the woods yelling about how Christ wasn't real.

19. I didn't mind most of the episodes but the meme one was pretty stupid