South Park

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mogwai, Mar 10, 2012.

1.  I lost alot of respect for them when mohammad was edited out, and they deleted some episodes just because some pussy little bitches complained.

Blame the network, not Matt and Trey. 

3. Exactly. They're done far too much and pushed the envelope thousands of times.

4. The fish sticks joke episode

5. Exactly. Thanks to South Park there is no such thing as shock comedy anymore. Some shows like Brickleberry try, but every since Cartman fed Scott Tennorman his own parents, there is no shock comedy.

6. yesss new episodes sep 25

7. So, they will begin production for it Sep 19, lol.

8. I like watching the Best of series from time to time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFkBp1AUNWU

9. elmo came on that bitches toothbrush haha

10. playing the game right now , just like the show 

u should play it

11. pisss coming out of my asss

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I still watch South Park, it's a cartoon of my school years.

13. I often wonder how long it took my successor in my former agency to figure out how to change the .wav of Cartman saying "Screw You Guys, I'MMMMM Going Home" when the system was shut down...or hell, it may STILL be on there since that agency tended to keep equipment forever and a day (they still use a database rendered obsolete with the Y2K changeover).

14. #216 bwood, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
    So glad they acknowledged the lady Jenner hit and killed with his car. That was the only thing missing from the first episode and then they go ahead and start and finish the next episode with that joke.

The best part is how nobody reacts or says anything, Matt and Trey are right on point on that one.

15. well last nights episode sucked a dick

they cant all be winners I guess.

16. south park is great :p my favorite episode would have to be the one where the boys have too keep going from house to house trying to watch the new Terrance and philip movie trailer and have to sit through the Russel crow show fightin round the world :)

and of course any episode with tweak in it

17. haha that tweek and craig episode was fuckin great

18. That was a classic.

Felt like an older episode with just the kids getting into some nonsense situation and Randy misunderstanding it all.