South Park: The Stick of Truth - PC

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vee, Mar 7, 2014.

1. This new pc game arrived from Amazon this morning, ...http://www.amazon.com/South-Park-The.../dp/B006JSY3MI and as a fan of this adult cartoon I think its OK, yeah just OK, the game engine sucks ...like its from the old 486 days, but the content is enough to keep you busy for a week or so, and yes it is South Park, so the adult content is overflowing, if you DON'T want it censored get the pc game version as I understand other formats PS4 etc etc have been seriously censored, I've just done 2 hours of stomping around the town in skyrim style activating all the 'Timmy's fast travel points', but its not really needed, as the town is small anyway, just watch out for the fight scenes that suck so bad, its the best time to quit the game ...wait and see! ..lol

I just hate reading the manual too, so tried not too, and suffered real bad, read the manual as theres many different ways to play ...and cheat, as usual Eric Cartman runs the show, and little Butters follows you around, not doing much, but as you fumble around in this toon town its very annoying that the older folks are constantly texting, and as impatient as Butters is, he too starts to text(Cartman) as you goof up, toke or text in real life ...lol
    Fun and still getting the hang of it SCORE: 8/10

Attached Files:

2. You give it a 8/10 even though you say your a South Park fan

3. Isn't it an mmo?

4. No.Its not a mmo...

5. No.Its not a mmo...

6.  yeah .............just OK, the game engine sucks ...like its from the old 486 days, but the content is enough to keep you busy

7. wait wait wait, you ORDERED, a pc game threw the mail? you kno steam exists right? 

8. Playing this game high is like a 8.5 or 9/10 for me 

9. Dude, S.T.E.A.M Sucks, ,,and I've yet to play this blazzed ....lol will do soon, but I still can't get the combat right ....help I'm getting fucked over daily ....lol

10. I don't really like how we have to keep clicking block when the NPC attacks I wish we could just hold it

11. Was it worth it to buy

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

12. if it's anything like the previous game, then fuck that shit.  

South park for the N64 was the only good SP game ever made, IMO.

I never did get to beat the ultra super deluxe mega-mega-man. always had to return the goddamned cart to the video place..

13. I got it for 30$ for me it was,but for 60$ I'd say it depends on how much you love South Park,if you play it high you're going to love it though

14. Yea I think 30 would be better for it.

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

15. I've been wondering how this game would turn out, worth buying at all?

16. if your a fan of the show.

17. id give the game like a 6 or 7 it was entertaining but vary slow and repetitive also the nazi zombie sound was really fucking annoying

18. This game reminds me of Adventure Quest when I was a kid

19. I'm surprised PC gamers still buy single player games.

20. yea steam is awful. How dear they stream line your game library, offer great deals, update said deals weekly, and most importantly play it once you buy so you don't waste shipping/handling, and time and money. Those bastards. Dont even make my bring up the steam workshop for games like skyrim and civ

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets