South Park New Season

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 25, 2014.

1. starts in 45 minutes

2. That shit was hilarious!

I hope the rest of this Season is good

Life's too short so love the one you got

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eB9c2hbyjg

4. This season has been pretty hilarious so far if you ask me. :smoking: 

5. Yay a SP thread. I think I get the eps a few days after you guys but wanted this in my participated so hey guyz :D

6. I love SP! So much better than Family Guy and The Simpsons.

Even a shitty episode of SP is usually better than the best FG ep.

7. So hard to believe that Randy Marsh wrote a song as good as "Team".

8. I enjoyed tonight's episode. It had a classic south park feel to me. Even though the boys were completely absent. I especially enjoyed the McCounaghey references, as I think those Lincoln commercials are the most pretentious fucking thing that have ever been put on TV.

9. "Shaddap Mimmmseeey!!!"

"It's Wacky Races! Holy shit!"

So funny.  :laughing:

lol I loved the end part with the mom and Nathan, "I'm sorry honey I can't understand you because your handicapped" lol

11. #12 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    That had me rollin'.   :laughing:   It definitely seems funnier so far than the last few seasons.  Let's hope it continues that way.  Super cereal, manbearpig.

12. this season had been good so far. i look forward to more episodes for the first time in a good while.

I have high hopes it will be a good season, I think with Trey's baby (on the way or born I don't know?) in the scene now he should probably settle down for awhile and stop drugging out for a bit. Plus now that their musical is finished they have more time to put into the show. 

14. craig's moms bush what a magical bush to behold lol

15. woah i started watching the episode halfway through, complete mind fuck

16. #17 SaltyWarDog, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    Great episode and way to throw a curve. That episode is award worthy. This season is really good

17. yea im gonna have to watch that one again 

18. That was the best episode in soooo many years.

19. I have a new goal in life to be a cock magician.