South Park fans....Full scale south park RPG game coming in 2012

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by dr.ganja, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I might be too fucked up to remember today, I might have to replay it with a new class tom. haha.

2. Can't wait to try this out tonight

3. still downloading mine Hopefully its worth the download

4. Will be buying this shit tomorrow along with A LOT of marijuana.

5. #65 URATowel, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    everyone get this game. i'm so fucking broke right now but I just slapped this shit on my credit card. SOOO GOOOD :hippie:

6. I am concerned that the game might be too much story and not enough game. I am definitely disappointed that it is turn based. But I kind of feel obligated to play it.

I am just really concerned that the game is just walking to the next cut scene.

7. So far this game is awesome, the humor is top notch, the characters and scenery look awesome you really feel like your in southpark. The background music is hilarious and its not just a million fart jokes haha yet... So far I would recommend this game but if your not a south park fan or an rpg kinda gamer you may not like it.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Are there lots of battles? I wouldnt mind alot of dialogue in this context however it is a game after all.. Customizable items? Open world? whats the scoop!

9. #69 MochaBearBlazed, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    battles: tons probably spend most of the time in game fighting actually, much more than i expected
    dialogue: hilarious
    customization of items: yes, you can dye your armor any color you want. theres tons of weapons in the game, most of which have slots of them for the usually gem placement kind of system. i currently have a sword with a zippo lighter attached to add some fire dmg
    open world: yes you get to explore the whole of southpark. any building youve seen in the show is in the game, most of which you can enter. you can even go into the woods around the city and get lost and then fucked by the mobs roaming around. 

all in all if you like south park youll like the shit. you really have no excuse not to buy it if you call your self a fan. 

10. #70 bipola, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    This game is absolutely amazing. I downloaded it from the US PSN (I'm in Australia and it's censored here) so I get to see it as it was intended.

Just finished Day 1. I know there are 3 days, just wondering if they're all roughly the same length, meaning I'm a third of the way through right now? 

I was hyped for this game but it's actually better than I thought it'd be. I usually don't like combat in this sort of RPG but I really like the combat in this game now, took a little while to adjust to though.

I hope a good patch comes out and fixes up the technical issues (the lag/stuttering has been pretty bad at times and near the start of the game I had a couple of glitches where I couldn't advance and had to reload my last checkpoint), that would make it pretty much perfect.

I rarely care that much about game length but this one is so good that I really don't want it to end too soon. I hope my second playthrough (on hard as a Jew instead of Thief) will be half as fun as the first one. 

11. Just started playing this game today its fucking great!!! Im a long time South Park fan and this game is so worth it,I decided to pick jew because I was curious but I think I'll go back and select something else

12. oh man what an epic shitty week I've had

thank goodness I have this to insert some laughter into my pathetic existence

13. All of that. It's a real legit old-school rpg. Well, a deconstruction of one. A lot of the dialogue is pretty high level satire within the context but could otherwise be written off as poor humor. Things like the naming, 'tutorial' and how the whole thing is just a kids rp plays into a very engaging serious rpg.

It is open world. You can walk through out all of the South Park, down the streets and to loot every home. The I do not know of actually customizing weapons but gear and cosmetics can be dyed. Items are childish like getting toy cars or some reference item to sell for change. There is also shit throwing. Which brings me to stats. There are grossed out, fire, raged, etc, augments and an arrange of buffs. Attack is turn based and allows you to hit either a normal attack, A, or a heavy attack, B, when flashed. Heavy attacks work best on armored enemies or if you're using a heavy weapon. Since I'm playing as thief I can do a sequence of 3 A attacks and a B ender, which switches up combat.

You can also scale the difficulty anytime which I'm pretty impressed with as well. It's a game, that if you have PC I recommend getting it immediately, otherwise it's a game I'd be willing to pay full price for and not regret.

14. downloaded it off pb and its the shit...sucks playing with pc controls though but got used to it...will prob buy it when it comes down in price

15. just picked up on-demand! sounds good

16. #77 Twistedweather, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    View attachment 136853

I couldnt let Token be the only black dude in town.....  Butters is the only companion Im using for my first playthru on normal difficulty and its pretty easy.    Step it up to hardcore next time and try out another class besides Warrior.

The farting in this game is hilarious!  love the different reactions

Funniest game ever! :smoking: