South Park fans....Full scale south park RPG game coming in 2012

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by dr.ganja, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Only info on release date is next year.

2. I am fucking excited for this.

3. #23 Phamas, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
    omfg yes

that game was retardedly hilarious

i hope you can play dodgeball in this one.. rofl

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtWnexGHIng[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dHRmsRq154&feature=related[/ame]

Cow Launcher @ 1:36. Nuff said.

4. hahahahhahahaahhahaaahahhaha YES!

the "jew" hahahahahhaha i fucking love it.

5. The Jew class is fucking perfect. Nothing could have fit better. Goddamn, a mix between a monk and paladin doesn't sound like a class I'd usually like to play but just because it's "jew" means I'll have to use it.

I really hope this is a good game. This is turning out to be one of my most anticipated games.

6. this man speaks the truth, and nothing but the truth.

7. I hope they make it good. South Park is the shit :smoking:

8. If I had time I would go over to the PSU forums and dig that thread out but it would take ages. And that's awsome info about the combat man! As far as I know it new. Thanks a lot!

9. #31 Mogwai, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    FUCK! I don't know what to make of this, but it doesn't exactly sound good.

New details on the South Park RPG | G3AR

"THQ are taking over the production from Obsidian, who were originally contracted to make the game"

I don't follow THQ very much so I dunno exactly what's going on when they say that. Is THQ saying they're taking over in terms of publishing, or are they gonna have a hand in development now?

and then there's this

http://gamebanshee.com/news/107270-obsidian-entertainment-layoffs-project-cancelled.html

10. Day 1 purchase and I will cherish the game for my whole life even if it sucks, but I think it will actually be great.

I think they would've been better off making it in a Simpsons Hit n Run style, it would work perfectly.

11. #33 SmokinJoe420, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    I'm high as FUCK right now and I just read through this article. Tears literally came to my eyes.

Anyways, I was excited to share this article on GC and then I realised I found it here 5 minutes ago.

Peace :smoking:

12. been on a huge south park kick recently. watching them for free streaming on there website

god damn i forgot how fucking funny it was. season 15 was pretty golden

13. #35 Mogwai, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    If the makers are playing a role in the development I feel like it's bound to be good. I almost expect it to be as funny as the show.. which is odd since I've never found a game that was anywhere near as funny as the show.

Humor in games is sorta rare to me. Good humor anyway...

14. The only game that has really made me laugh was Brutal Legend. That shit was hilarious.

15. ive been waiting for a game like this since i was 11.

16. But what about us loggers!?!
    Hard working folk who after a long day like to poop, stand up and cut our turds with pee...

(Somethin along those lines dude was fucking hilarious)