South Park episode called "201"

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Yourcatdead, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #41 Yourcatdead, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
    I think in the next episode it should be about Super Best Friends, and they should show him, but kick him out of the club. Make a script where he isn't of any importance to anyone, and talk about how they don't want retards blowing their headquarters up. That would be funny as fuck. A side note the Muslim website where they made the threat got hacked. Haha. The background picture is the picture of Mohammad with a bomb on his head(the picture that producer who got killed drew). And the front picture is a muslim man kissing a child. It's hilarious I'll post it up.

EDIT: Link has been removed, the admin of the site took it down for some reason. Can't imagine why.

2. Oh, and heres the episode.

Figured I'd make another post so people can see it.

It's obviously censored

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

Props to Nameunknown for getting it.

3. You can download it via demonoid.

4. speeches against using fear and intimidation on tv shows are now highly prohibited.

5. That's a great Post which You all have shared here with us
    I found it really very Intresting

Keep sharing

6. matt & trey do not support the editing done to it. they were not able to air the show as they had originally planned i guess.

7. So I learned some more info. Apparently Matt and Trey censored Mohammad as a joke. Notice how Tom Cruise was censored while Seamen :)hello:) was on his back? They claim they are not afraid of the Muslims threats, but they did the censoring as a joke. It was referenced to the episodes "Cartoon Wars" remember that? Family Guy was showing Mohammad, and they censored his image. Now I'm not sure if I actually believe this is true, I personally believe they didn't wanna take a chance so they censored everything, and claimed it was a joke.

Also check out the clip for this weeks episode. If they can't make fun of Mohammad they will make fun of the handicap:D

[ame=http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/267119/?tab=featured]South Park Studios Netherlands[/ame]

8. Thought I'd double post this so it's bumped.

But anyway I got an e-mail from someone here defending the shit out of South Park, saying Matt and Trey did the censoring as a joke. But then why is it not being streamed on the South Park site, and why is there no re-runs. Terrorist made them shit themselves.

9. comedy central censored it my dude. they cant stream it because of their contract with comedy central. if they were scared why even bring it up...

also they never claimed it as a joke so yeaaaaaah......

10. Yes, they actually did. Go check the South Park site. On the forums on there someone has a statement of it being a joke. So yeaaaah